Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What darling Elaine doesn't realise is when people close to you gossip about other friends to your face.... they are also the ones that gossip to other people about YOU. So Elaine take notice and don't be so naive darling, it's not just strangers who share on here. Remember the saying, keep your friends close but your enemies closer...

Reactions: 12
63519008-D1D8-4F9C-85F4-9F75DA1EE0BD.jpeg
63519008-D1D8-4F9C-85F4-9F75DA1EE0BD.jpeg
63519008-D1D8-4F9C-85F4-9F75DA1EE0BD.jpeg she must be using this one now. She’s changed her name and her following is going ip

not sure why it posted so many pics! I can’t see a bliddy thing coz of stupid advert pop ups

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Its such a shame that for 1-2% of her following having a more negative opinion on her life shes pulled the plug on the 98-99% of people who enjoyed following her. I unfollow people I dont like so over 2000 people must be really upset they invested so much time on her life for her to just "poof" and be gone.

I think you’re right. I watched the last live where we announced her departure from Instagram and she was soooooo eratic, came across very anxious as the followers watching count was going up and up. She just blurted out a load of swear words, every other word was “bleeping”... I think lee has binned her off and she’s came on in a rage and deleted it all. If lee has any sense he should read here. All 6 threads.

Reactions: 8
I think you’re right. I watched the last live where we announced her departure from Instagram and she was soooooo eratic, came across very anxious as the followers watching count was going up and up. She just blurted out a load of swear words, every other word was “bleeping”... I think lee has binned her off and she’s came on in a rage and deleted it all. If lee has any sense he should read here. All 6 threads.
wow theres 6 might have to catch up lol

• Haha
Party animal being a sleeping sloth 😂😂😂

If he’s binned her off she’s about to learn the lesson of, you never know what you have until it’s gone (Neil)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Give it 3/4 years and she’s gonna marry a bottle of gin, wearing her jungle top, saying her vows in matalansssssss. Classy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Drunk dancer?? What when she’s playing Bryan Adams on her laptop of a wild Saturday night?

Gin-she only jumped on that bandwagon because it’s trendy, I bet she drinks it with bloody lemonade 😷

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.