Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she is twitchy, she is so used to posting/ going live. I think will be longer than usual. maybe 2 weeks max

Reactions: 5
I find it funny that she classes us as "trolls". I'm sorry but if you put your life on the internet, you have to expect criticism. I DO NOT condone the people who send death threats, send disgusting comments to someone or insight any harm to come to them AT ALL! But, to me, this forum is a place to discuss those who DO WILLING put their life on the internet. The same way we all discuss people in our lives, what they are up to etc. Its human nature to gossip to some level, some do it more than others and some do it a lot! It's not harmful, in my opinion, to talk about something that has been openly shared publicly.

If something had been leaked from a private account, or people had contacted family members or friends of said person (I do know of ONE incident on here) then of course, that's absolutely overstepping the mark.

Elaine, if you're reading this, no one hates you, no one wishes any ill will on you and no one would want anything bad to happen to you. We have just been discussing things YOU, yourself, decided to shared to your followers. If you had only shared this info on your private account, and someone here leaked that, then you have every right to be upset and horrified.

Reactions: 21
I find it funny that she classes us as "trolls". I'm sorry but if you put your life on the internet, you have to expect criticism. I DO NOT condone the people who send death threats, send disgusting comments to someone or insight any harm to come to them AT ALL! But, to me, this forum is a place to discuss those who DO WILLING put their life on the internet. The same way we all discuss people in our lives, what they are up to etc. Its human nature to gossip to some level, some do it more than others and some do it a lot! It's not harmful, in my opinion, to talk about something that has been openly shared publicly.

If something had been leaked from a private account, or people had contacted family members or friends of said person (I do know of ONE incident on here) then of course, that's absolutely overstepping the mark.

Elaine, if you're reading this, no one hates you, no one wishes any ill will on you and no one would want anything bad to happen to you. We have just been discussing things YOU, yourself, decided to shared to your followers. If you had only shared this info on your private account, and someone here leaked that, then you have every right to be upset and horrified.
I thought she was a private account though?

Reactions: 5
I think it becomes trolling when people are asking Neil, talking about calling him at work, finding out where she works. Messaging her boyfriend, calling her a fat duck (be kind!!!!!!) , people take it too far. They have now spoilt it for us who just like taking the mick a bit and are generally a bit nosey

Reactions: 17
I thought she was a private account though?
Yes her account was private but it wasn’t her personal account, it was her YouTube days account which she allowed hundreds of strangers to follow her on. She also has a personal account which she didn’t allow strangers on.

Reactions: 4

Yeah I agree, I didn’t dislike her I just found her frustrating at times and wanted something better for her just so there was a bit of excitement in her life lol. Breaking up with Neil was a good thing and if she’s happy with this new chap then fair play.

she’ll definitely be back, she’ll miss the interaction Instagram provides. She’ll have no where to show off her clothes hauls!

Reactions: 6
I bet she is twitchy, she is so used to posting/ going live. I think will be longer than usual. maybe 2 weeks max
She’s probably reading here dying to get back on insta but knows she will make herself look like a dick

What i want to know is how she knew who everyone was ? You guys never posted screen shots etc
She doesn’t know which of her followers were on here she’s not clever enough

Reactions: 3
Do you think she is just unfollowing people she suspects then?

Also has sofia deleted her post or is it me?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.