Elaine12Jones #6 Elaine’s marriage is down the pan, but it’s ok everyone she’s got a new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is everyone coping with our withdrawals from the god awful fashion parades we don’t get anymore. I’ve got the shakes I don’t know how to carry on I need to see the jungle top😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
she'll be back who else is she gona talk to? Lee has a social life it seems and Neil well he'll just continue being her servant for now I imagine.
She doesn't speak to her mum or sister? So that leaves who except a couple of you tube friends she's fallen out with multiple times

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she realises it’s other people she follows who also do utube and instagram that are laughing at her making a fool of herself.People she actually follows and watches herself.But she’s got herself to blame.Surely she must realise how she’s coming across.People gossip.

Reactions: 7
she'll be back who else is she gona talk to? Lee has a social life it seems and Neil well he'll just continue being her servant for now I imagine.
She doesn't speak to her mum or sister? So that leaves who except a couple of you tube friends she's fallen out with multiple times
Maybe the new bloke has questioned just what the hell else she does beside instagram, work and cheat. If she's not blabbing to everyone then she can tell him anything.
Let's just hope he doesn't have any embarrassing medical conditions if she decides to reactivate. After all Elaine seems to love sharing her partner's privacy as well as her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe the new bloke has questioned just what the hell else she does beside instagram, work and cheat. If she's not blabbing to everyone then she can tell him anything.
Let's just hope he doesn't have any embarrassing medical conditions if she decides to reactivate. After all Elaine seems to love sharing her partner's privacy as well as her own!
I wonder if lee has read here and has seen some of the awful things she has shared about Neil and has given her an ultimatum it’s him or Instagram

Reactions: 5
i mean she said he deleted his account due to people trying to follow him but i think most of us can agree that is a bit too far so its actually must have been her genuine followers that were trying to follow him but i also dont find it odd as much as lee is not part of the instagram or youtube work he kind of is because of elaine and he loved the attention he was getting on the live

Reactions: 6
I think Lee told somebody about her secret insta and tattle, that person has had a look here and told him to get out. And she's shut it down to keep him happy

Reactions: 4
Jesus, ill for a week and come back to pure carnage! WTAF! Bloody love it!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.