Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She either thinks we are all stupid, or she is playing a game thinking how clever she is. Hmmmmm

Reactions: 6
What she has said about Neil is practically identical to another YouTube/Instagram user who some of you may well know. Her husband sent dick pics to a few women a few years ago and posted on a forum asking for advice. Elaine follows this person on Instagram and if she reads here it is quite possibly she may have read on here about this person and taken this story to form her own story about Neil.

It also appears she is very obsessed with flowers at the moment, possibly cos they ain’t coming from Lee, and certainly not from a Neil. She has liked pics of peoples posts with flowers in them, like it’s a hint to this Lee friend! She must have drilled in to a Neil to get her flowers. She probably told him to buy her them.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
They are both as bad! They are completely warped the two of them 🤪

Jane Gammons is really bleeping grating on me and so is Elaine! 😡😡😡

The live was yet more giggling like a school girl
She bought a poncho because lee likes them and Neil hates them
Ignored the how they met question about 5 times
They met 5 weeks ago
She started going on about how amazing lee is then he popped up
Oh and she is already buying his Neices tat

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone asked if she would like him to be her boyfriend, said she really liked him. Then she told us they haven't had sex, then realised he was on and went all silly "Lisa helpppppp me" giggling and rabbiting on saying she meant her poncho not lee that she really liked. Said she was going to the metro centre today, and her mum still not talking to her!

Someone asked if she would like him to be her boyfriend, said she really liked him. Then she told us they haven't had sex, then realised he was on and went all silly "Lisa helpppppp me" giggling and rabbiting on saying she meant her poncho not lee that she really liked. Said she was going to the metro centre today, and her mum still not talking to her!
Why does she feel the need to broadcast her sex life, i for one couldn't care less 😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.