Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
who is she here? this sounds like MODgate all over again!! can someone fill me in too?

Reactions: 5
I really thought I had been blocked then! I'm assuming someone has found out something they shouldn't of and is trying to cause problems!

Reactions: 1
I think there’s so much more to all this than she’s letting on. If it is as she says it is, then why the hell is her mum ignoring her? Anyone in their right mind would just want to see their daughter happy. Mind you, this is Elaine’s mum we’re talking about. Having a screw loose must run in the family.

Reactions: 3
oh really trying to think who it could be not very good with user names im just shocked why you would comment on a page that is there to point out bad things about you and even join in just is a bit werid to me but hey ho i wonder if she will appear again in a couple days and do a live

Must say this hasn’t crossed my mind but you got me like inspector clouseau here 🕵️‍♀️ 🤣

Reactions: 3
some one turn into a PI and find out what you can go go go lol

i mean i dont get it normally everyone is lovely on her lives no hate or anything so can not see its to do with that i think like some one has said she has said something on a live someone has seen it shes gone in a huff and deleted her Instagram will be back in a few days i bet

Reactions: 1
She definitely did the Coleen Rooney thing, she’s been doing it for ages. She posted a really random story once, it was only 10 seconds (can’t remember what it was) but I came on here to see what everyone was saying about it (it was that cringe) and no one mentioned it! I had previously seen people post screen shots from stories that I’d never seen and sometimes her stories seemed to jump a bit and not make sense (like I had been blocked from seeing some of them). I wonder if this explains why people get blocked so often from here.

Reactions: 5
but her account has fully gone i have looked through google which has no association to my account so do you think she has made a new one ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.