Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s been reading here.And finally realised she’s making a massive fool of herself.Otherwise her new romance is over and Lee realises she’s a utter witch.If you are reading here Elaine make things up with your mum as your going to need her.Stop hurting Neil and rubbing his face in it all.Move out do the right thing by the man you once loved.
she cant....her mum doesn't seem to want to make things up with heresies stuck....in limbo. probs deactivated to remove temptation to go online tonight on a live

Reactions: 2
How strange! Wonder why she’s gone, something must have happened I guess. I’ve been enjoying all the drama this week lol, my boyfriends out tonight and now I’ve got nothing to watch!/

• Haha
Reactions: 6
maybe a new account to see who is a genuine follower ?

dont think her account has gone think we must be blocked lees account came up as recommended clicked on it and it said followed x and 1 other which is elaine but when i click it does not appear surly if elaines account was not there it would not say that ? can you set up on instagram if your accounts are linked you still can not find them if blocked ?

i dont want to say who else follows lee as it will give up who i am sorry guys

my laptop is playing up tonight has some one tried googling in a google search not in the instagram app to see if it appears

okay manged to do a google search account is gone so strange she was out shopping today seemed rather postive last i saw was a haul on her stories how odd

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
maybe a new account to see who is a genuine follower ?

dont think her account has gone think we must be blocked lees account came up as recommended clicked on it and it said followed x and 1 other which is elaine but when i click it does not appear surly if elaines account was not there it would not say that ? can you set up on instagram if your accounts are linked you still can not find them if blocked ?

i dont want to say who else follows lee as it will give up who i am sorry guys

my laptop is playing up tonight has some one tried googling in a google search not in the instagram app to see if it appears
I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️ I checked my other account and searched for her and nothing came up.

does anyone know what her full handle is? I can’t remember what the numbers are 😂

Oh wait this has come up?

Attachments

and me i want to know who it is
and yeah she has most def gone done a google search where i have never signed into instagram account does show but saids sorry page not avaliable so she has deleted it so odd considering she was happy earlier hmmm

she has also deleted a lot of her youtube videos so can not go back and watch them

id run a mile too if id been lying about what she clearly has. a guilty conscience maybe? All her lies have finally caught up with her. Best thing for her is to step away from instagram. she forgets these people she calls friends who follow her are just virtual friends, its totally different to having a real, genuine friend. She should never have aired her problems if she didn't want peoples opinions!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.