Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it sounds like shes put somthing on her facebook aswell that somone from the dentist has seen and sent her mum and that caused another row
can any of you see her facebook i used to be able to see it but now it does not even appear on search bar i tried on both mine and my husbands account to see if i was blocked for any reason just all a bit strange honestly
and i agree theres more to it personally like i said before if i was neil i would have outted her by now

Reactions: 5
For someone who says she is very family orientated - she seems to have fallen out with them all lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For someone who says she is very family orientated - she seems to have fallen out with them all lol
i know it is a shame in one way but how can she not blame people for thinking it yes men and woman can be friends but when your going out for dinner meeting the parents and putting pictures of you clearly cuddled up it looks werid how can she not see that

Reactions: 6
Says a lot about someone when they've fallen out with their entire family. I know all families go through rough patches but, it seems to run deeper with her. No relationship with her dad for 3 years, says she wont go to his house because of his partner and she appears to have a terrible relationship with her sister. Shes even said she considers herself an only child. She falls out with friends like a 10 year old and now, she's seeing another guy (allegedly) while still living with her husband. I think, considering how close is is/ was with her, her mum must have some very good reason to be willing to cut her off. And it's not just "mourning Neil"
Just weird dynamics all round!
When you put it like that her whole life is a tit show

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she said on her live shes on now shes going out with lees family on sunday............................. just friends ok honey

she said neil is on dating sites

iis anyone watching the live ?

completely slagging Neil of on her live

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
So back when she worked at her old place she apparently found pictures of a woman and neil sending explicit pics to each other!!

I have major trust issues anyway, but for some reason i just don't believe that, at all! Is she twisting the story to make neil look bad now because she's looking like the bad person and being attacked from everyone?

Why would her mum turn on her so much and her family if neil did this? Surely they'd be there for elaine and elaine would tell her family what hes done?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
So back when she worked at her old place she apparently found pictures of a woman and neil sending explicit pics to each other!!

I have major trust issues anyway, but for some reason i just don't believe that, at all! Is she twisting the story to make neil look bad now because she's looking like the bad person and being attacked from everyone?

Why would her mum turn on her so much and her family if neil did this? Surely they'd be there for elaine and elaine would tell her family what hes done?
she is totally going for him if i was Neil i would be furious

And shes deffo reading here..how can she access it unless shes posted herself? So dont call us witches elaine, your on here too!!

Reactions: 7
now apparently Neil got to the point he did not want to have sex with her

''''i cant believe i am speaking about sex on Instagram''

thing is babes you have exposed neils problem to finish so how can you say that

she called lee her flat mate are you serious that is disgusting

wish i could edit my posts neil not lee

Last edited:
  • Wow
Nothing this vile woman says shocks me. She lies through her teeth. Just bleeping move out Elaine, if your marriage is over then just go.

She’s twisted!! I bet it was her sending explicit pictures. Let’s face it she has already posted pictures of herself in underwear for everyone to see. She makes out she’s a prude, I don’t think that’s the case at all!

She’s a liar.Shes trying to now put the blame on Neil.Elaine you have put your marriage problems out there for the world to see,so it’s your fault if people are gossiping about you.People are laughing at you.Your acting like a brat.Shes coming across as a selfish heartless witch.I don’t think she’s had much male attention,that’s why this Lee bloke is a big deal.If I was her I wouldn’t put all my eggs in one basket.I hope Neil is on dating apps and moves on.She should move out.Neil will found some way of managing his finances.Shes going to land up with nothing they way she’s going.Her mum must be so annoyed at her and there’s a lot more to it than she’s letting on.

If they are just flatmates and the marriage is over, his life isn’t her business anymore. Whether he is on dating sites or not, she has no right to tell people. What is wrong with her? No wonder her family don’t like her.

Reactions: 12
Yeah and she spent the whole live saying he was. Chatting to other people sending pictures and saying how she planned his mums birthday and the day she found out he was sending pics was her grandads funerel i think she can not take the fact we all like neil and feel for him so is like i know i will go on slag him off

Funny how this was last year...and she resented him. Then in the new year of 2019 AFTER these supposedly emails, she was documenting them trying for a baby!

Where has she said all this? On her live?
she’s manipulating the situation to turn it all around to blame Neil.

Reactions: 7
If Neil had done that, she would have told her Mum and maybe sister, and her Mum would have had an issue and everyone would have known. She tells everyone anything and everything on these instagram lives. She would have delighted in telling everyone that he was the bad guy. But yet, she didn’t because it didn’t happen, and her Mum and sister have both sided with him the past few weeks. She not that clever this girl 😂

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.