Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elaine (acts like) 12 jo-whatever her surname is now out with the old and in with the new “friend”

Reactions: 1
Do you think new friend lives with his parents? Maybe he is also a man child?
Maybe if Elaine and Neil went out and did more together they wouldn’t be separating.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think new friend lives with his parents? Maybe he is also a man child?
Maybe if Elaine and Neil went out and did more together they wouldn’t be separating.
It looked like it by what they were saying on the live. Something about his parents in the same room and he’s had plenty of time to send them away for the live.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her mum's probably worried that Elaine will want to move in with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think it was someone from work. I’m sure she mentioned someone called Dave. Has a long term girlfriend too she was quick to mention that! Although the name she’s making for herself, I’m sure she’s not bothered about other partners...she sure as tit wasn’t bothered about her own husband.

Reactions: 5
The ears are also different heights on his head 🤣 where is the first photo from?

Reactions: 2
If you look further down on his pic she posted I’m sure he has moobs or he’s put something up there to go with the plait. I think it must be a different person, although the brow shadow and the cow flick/shadow look the same. Could have had a nose job and lost weight i suppose ha ha.

Reactions: 2
Poor Neil didn’t wear the trousers, Lee won’t buy her flowers, her mum’s called her a slag now Elaines Christmas Is looking oh so sad

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.