Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something going on with this thread. I can no longer see it listed. I have to go into My alerts to view it. Has it been moved? Maybe I have bad mouthed Elaine too much :ROFLMAO:

Hold on! Am I going round the twist? :ROFLMAO: Didn't She used to be under Micro influencers? Maybe I have been doing too many hours at work :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes he’s lost weight since that pic by the looks,well in his face anyway. Also looks a bit older now to that pic so possibly and old pic.

Reactions: 1
Yeah i agree gone for carvery then gone to his parents hmmm :/ shes also going for a meal on sunday and meeting people she has not met before maybe other family of lees all bit bizzare to me

Reactions: 7
Yeah i agree gone for carvery then gone to his parents hmmm :/ shes also going for a meal on sunday and meeting people she has not met before maybe other family of lees all bit bizzare to me
They’re spending a lot of time with each other to say they are just friends.

Reactions: 6
I wonder how Elaine feels she's now a tattle instagramer rather than micro influencer? 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So this lee is real then , looks like a relationship to me other than "friends" maybe it's more "friends with benefits " than anything else. Maybe she should just admit that they are together !
Wonder if the people she is seeing on sunday is more of his family ? Seems like there is alot more to this story than she is letting on. I do wonder what her mum thinks of all this being plastered all over instagram.

Reactions: 5
Good on her I say (never been her number one fan just saying!) but she looks so happy and just friends or more... so what? She looks very happy and nice to see and he looks “lush” and doesn’t look like a father figure! We have absolutely no idea how her and Neils relationship is or was but they definitely need to start enjoying their lives... as we know it’s far too short.... hope it all ends well 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Good on her I say (never been her number one fan just saying!) but she looks so happy and just friends or more... so what? She looks very happy and nice to see and he looks “lush” and doesn’t look like a father figure! We have absolutely no idea how her and Neils relationship is or was but they definitely need to start enjoying their lives... as we know it’s far too short.... hope it all ends well 👍
I agree. It’s nice to see a bit of life in her and he seems like a nice fella. Hope it goes well for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Life is definitely too short, she did make me lol when she got to ASDA and said oh lee's come to work, def reading here then.

Reactions: 8
5 nights a week elaine would be home at 5 whinging shes tired from work and putting on her loungewear with no bra. This last 2 weeks it seems most nights shes actually been out living a life. Shes got such a new energy maybe she'll even give up weekend naps (I always thought she got that habit from Neil). Times are changing although shes gone about it all the wrong way. She just needs to bite the bullet and use theis 8k payrise to get herself a new place to rent, she must have 2k in size 14 clothes still with tags on

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.