Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you even joke about a pregnancy?
Given Elaine has struggled to conceive, I am really confused as to why she would find this even remotely funny?
Clearly shows she has no desire for children anymore, because if she did there is no way she would be making such jokes
I don’t believe she ever wanted any. Too much hard work for the lazy bleep

Also I apologise for using the “C” word but she really fucks me off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I think he sounds immature like she is.Who takes a woman home and jokes ,she’s pregnant.Its not something you joke about.Does he even know she’s had trouble conceiving.I wouldn’t find it funny if I was her.It must all be a lot worst than she’s making out if her own mum doesn’t want her there for Christmas.It all screams that she as cheated on Neil.I wonder if she had him in the marital home or bed 🤢while Neil was at his brothers.I wouldn’t put it past her.

Reactions: 11
Even if I cheated or my daughter cheated no way would I block them out my life. I would support no matter what. Bloods thicker and all that.

Reactions: 7
I keep expecting her to turn around and say ha fooled you all. I bet Neil is pretending to be this Lee person and it's all gunna be a big joke haha. I wouldn't put anything past her to get some attention x

Reactions: 6
I don’t believe she ever wanted any. Too much hard work for the lazy bleep

Also I apologise for using the “C” word but she really fucks me off.
You have just summed 99.9% of everyone’s opinions on her 👍🏻🤣😂

I keep expecting her to turn around and say ha fooled you all. I bet Neil is pretending to be this Lee person and it's all gunna be a big joke haha. I wouldn't put anything past her to get some attention x
This did cross my mind for the attention she craves, and because her head isn’t right.

Reactions: 8
I think maybe her mum was annoyed at her and said some awful things. Now Elaine isn't happy with her mum's reaction (which maybe was a bit harsh) but she is choosing to distance herself from her mum, rather than her mum isn't speaking to her? I doubt she would block her out of her life, even if she did cheat on Neil. I understand her mum being annoyed but I can't figure why she wouldn't speak to her again.

I think Elaine is choosing to portray herself as a victim in this whole situation. She reminds me of a teenager almost - cutting her family out cause they disagree and putting all her energy into doing the one thing her family don't agree with.

Reactions: 12
Her sister said something about her being disgusting, mentally abusing Neil and having her cake and eating it too.
Someone mentioned it in the same comment about her mum calling her a slag.

• Wow
I think he sounds immature like she is.Who takes a woman home and jokes ,she’s pregnant.Its not something you joke about.Does he even know she’s had trouble conceiving.I wouldn’t find it funny if I was her.
She will find it funny because she has always put the fertility troubles on Neil so she will think she has no issues conceiving when the time comes so I doubt she would get upset about pregnancy jokes.

They are a pair of immature idiots together

I doubt her sister has even noticed! Lol she said her dad doesn’t need to know.
How can she say her dad doesn’t need to know ITS HER DAD! Yeah they don’t have the closest relationship but he and Neil went to the pub to him nearly every week and he probably got on well with Neil with them being a similar age

Reactions: 13
I think lee is real and she is close to being in a relationship with him. The online insta person isn’t him and is either Jane or Lisa. All very childish!!
Agree. The use of the word "lush" really stood out to me. She uses it all the time. I've NEVER heard a man use the word lush 😂
So childish, the pair of them. Hes 41 fgs. They're like a couple of 15 year olds, giggling about pregnancy.

Reactions: 7
Me and my partner are in our 40s and use the word ‘lush’ all the time. It’s defo a Geordie thing

Reactions: 5
She’s now asking if anyone’s spent Christmas alone! Oops Elaine, isn’t Lee around?
She cannot blame anyone but herself. Her Mum is disgusted by her behaviour and she could've dealt with this in much more mature and fairer way. Neil must be absolutely humiliated and his self-confidence must have been crushed.

She’s now suddenly talking about Debbie and tagging her in pics after months or even a year or something of no mention of her....is she hinting for an invite to hers for Xmas day?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.