Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she said they've been living together as friends for ages, I just wonder if Neil knew that.

Reactions: 5
The poor man having that berated around the internet !!!!
I know! Imagine how he felt. She wont even discuss the tiniest details about her job because its "too private" but is happy telling everyone Neil has a fear of ejaculating.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I know! Imagine how he felt. She wont even discuss the tiniest details about her job because its "too private" but is happy telling everyone Neil has a fear of ejaculating.
She isnt a very nice person imo,how she treats Neil and talks about him.I wish Neil would just turn round and give her a mouthful,might do him good!!!

Reactions: 8
I wonder what her plan is regarding her living arrangements “all will change soon” so are they both moving out their current house/is one staying..

Reactions: 1
I wonder what her plan is regarding her living arrangements “all will change soon” so are they both moving out their current house/is one staying..
She said there's 4/5 months left on the lease, so doubt anything will happen until then, unless they can't bear to share the house any longer!

Reactions: 1
All that time spent on doing up the bedroom for someone else to move in! If it’s cheap she might as well stay on there herself if neils moving away

Reactions: 2
Either way, she’s left her husband because they haven’t been able to have a child together in the 12 or whatever years they’ve been together.

Neil got his last partner pregnant so he must be ok.
Elaine however has never been pregnant.
I’ve always said she has something wrong but she just can’t accept it.

so instead of trying for ivf or other options she just leaves him instead.

ive never had that burning desire for a family so I can’t comment but is that normal for a wife to leave her husband because she hasn’t had a baby yet? I don’t think I’ve heard of many people doing that
I think that is awful if this is the case! Ive been with my husband 16 years and we battled 11 years to have our baby but got there through ivf. I did what I had to do to go down that route even though it was initially male factor infertility. She just couldn’t lose weight so maybe thought a new man is easier! 😮

Reactions: 7
All that time spent on doing up the bedroom for someone else to move in! If it’s cheap she might as well stay on there herself if neils moving away
It explains why they have been decorating for the first time after all those years living there! They would lose their deposit if the house is in a state!!!

Reactions: 6
I still can’t get my head around the fact she’s not accepting she’s not conceiving naturally with Neil, so is ending her marriage to try natural conception with someone else!

That might be why her mum isn't speaking to her..because she knows how ridiculous her reason is for leaving him. She isnt even willing to give ivf a go. Her sister fell pregnant with her first via ivf...so you'd think elaine would be more than willing to try it, seeing as it was successful with someone in her own family!

Reactions: 5
I still can’t get my head around the fact she’s not accepting she’s not conceiving naturally with Neil, so is ending her marriage to try natural conception with someone else!

That might be why her mum isn't speaking to her..because she knows how ridiculous her reason is for leaving him. She isnt even willing to give ivf a go. Her sister fell pregnant with her first via ivf...so you'd think elaine would be more than willing to try it, seeing as it was successful with someone in her own family!
I never knew her sister had ivf too. I know they don’t get on well but it would have been nice if she had confided in her sister, maybe she could have given her a push onto the ivf ladder. My sister did that to me, she also had ivf and encouraged me to get on with it.

Reactions: 3
Ermmm, bit insensitive Elaine. That’s going to make Neil feel great about himself 🙄 I hope he takes your step ladders with him.
6BA1BB04-F721-4584-82F7-490F558C4250.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.