Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Neil finds someone (with children or without, its irrelevant) and has a happy and drama free life - where he is not subject to taking OOTD photos as well as being plastered all over Instagram about his personal business.

Ages ago Elaine went mad when Neil was out because she was worried that he would be with other women - this was years ago. This usually screams guilt and can sometimes mean the person being paranoid is the person who has actually swayed. Something to think about hey?

Fly free Neil and enjoy your life without someone so lazy and selfish.

Reactions: 11
Ooooo, but she’s sat on her sofa eating it! Does ‘us’ mean the whole of his office or is it her northern way of saying ‘us‘ as in ‘her’?
Her and him maybe at her house? Something going on there he approached her and just offered her a job with no experience then next she’s separating from Neil. Elaine would not be on her own she’s too needy to be single

Reactions: 9
Ooooo, but she’s sat on her sofa eating it! Does ‘us’ mean the whole of his office or is it her northern way of saying ‘us‘ as in ‘her’?
No way that's what she normally has. She's trying to impress with Look At me , I'm soooo healthy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Big lump of money but nothing to show for it!
I know, she doesn’t even have the car anymore! Probably spent the rest on the wedding in Mexico (so much for the inexpensive wedding as in no 12) which she’s throwing away. She is definitely wasteful with money! Also no.6? Not in her case.

Reactions: 3
Very unusual not to have any working from home stories. All she has achieved gone for ever as not shared online

Reactions: 1
All quiet from Elaine today! Weird, theres usually some update on a friday!

Reactions: 2
She’s been mega busy at work today moving offices of course she’s had to deal with all the drama. She’s having a nice quiet night in tonight with gin because she’s been out the last few nights (is she wanting us to think she’s been out with a new man)

Does it annoy anybody else that Elaine’s thread is under micro influencer she’s not an influencer in any sense of the word she doesn’t influence anybody

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.