Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not surprised by the split at all she hasn't seemed happy for ages. I think it's unfair to blame her for the split it takes 2 to make a relationship fail. I know Elaine hasn't done enough to get herself ready for IVF but he hasn't sorted his issue out either. I would not have stayed in a relationship that long if my other half couldn't finish. I think simply that the age gap caught up with them, I'm nearly 34 and couldn't be with someone as old as Neil.

Reactions: 3
On Facebook she's added her maiden name along side "Jones" & all her pics are just her...was it always that way?

Reactions: 3
On Facebook she's added her maiden name along side "Jones" & all her pics are just her...was it always that way?
I checked her out on Facebook yesterday and noticed this too, but I did see one or two pics of Neil there as well. I can’t find Neil, but I used to be able to.

Reactions: 1
He will take her back when she gets annoyed at having to do things round the house. Or the new man realised how lazy she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is his cover picture a cryptic message or has he always had that?

(referring to the 'have a break' bit with the picture of them both)

1573079663792.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’ve just got back in! So much to catch up on. Really hope Elaine goes wild now and does a “Sandy from Grease” style transformation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve just got back in! So much to catch up on. Really hope Elaine goes wild now and does a “Sandy from Grease” style transformation 😂
She’d slip in to the pvc catsuit how she is she don’t need lose weight for no one she is a strong confident woman 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.