Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can see her page from my recently searched history, but it does say ‘user not found’ so this may be a glitch which explains why some people can find her page and others can’t.

Edit to say there is no content, just her name and photo

Reactions: 2
thats so odd but surly if we were blocked her account would show on other peoples accounts that have never followed her page as somone on here said they checked her there husbands and daughters account ?? i dont know instagram that deep to know how it all works x

Trying to filter that amount would take a serious amount of work?

Perhaps, I have underestimated her !

Reactions: 1
i personally dont think we have been blocked if it was a few accounts could not see her then yeah i would think ok we have been but i have searched her account on google that has no link to my instagram account and it shows up on results but when you click saids page not found i think she has deleted it but its very confussing when earlier she did a story showing off what she brought and sounded quite happy

She will be back.She loves all the drama.Wonder if Lee as dumped her already.Shes probably begging for Neil to forgive her right now.If she’s any sense she will stop discussing her private life online.

Reactions: 4
Oh no I loved Elaine’s Instagram 😭😭😭
She made me feel so much better about my life 🤣
Devastated we might not find out what happens between her, Lee and her house mate ( or whatever it was she called poor Neil)

She will be back.She loves all the drama.Wonder if Lee as dumped her already.Shes probably begging for Neil to forgive her right now.If she’s any sense she will stop discussing her private life online.
Can you imagine 😂
How will she explain lee not wanting to be friends with her anymore!!

Reactions: 4
Trying to filter that amount would take a serious amount of work?

Perhaps, I have underestimated her !
But out of 2k followers that’s not to say you will get 2k views on your stories. You can see who has viewed your stories and it may be the same 100 people all the time which makes it easy to narrow it down.

All I get from searching her on instagram is the user not found. Her personal account is still around but we know how she feels about us adding her on that. We should all pee her off by trying to follow her personal one, she will be back then to tell us to stop it.

And me lol 😂
Me too

All I get from searching her on instagram is the user not found. Her personal account is still around but we know how she feels about us adding her on that. We should all pee her off by trying to follow her personal one, she will be back then to tell us to stop it.

Me too
😂 😂

She's definitely deleted it cause I'm not a follower so she can't have blocked me.

Anyone noticed she’s back? I wonder if there was some glitch on her account or she’s just bored 😂
Ha ha yes she is! World record for the shortest deactivation of Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow I've had 4 pages to read after an afternoon away from my phone.

I think she should be concentrating on her relationship with her family instead of lee

Reactions: 7
I think she definitely reads here, tbh if I knew there was a forum dedicated to me I would as well haha

I wonder when she’ll finally realise she’s making a fool of herself, it can’t be too long until lee runs off!

Reactions: 5
I think she definitely reads here, tbh if I knew there was a forum dedicated to me I would as well haha

I wonder when she’ll finally realise she’s making a fool of herself, it can’t be too long until lee runs off!
He’s already backing away slowly ready to bolt it any second now 😂🏃🏼

When will these dickheads learn if you don’t want people talking about you, don’t put your whole life online. In comparison to these on here my insta is boring, baby spam, dog spam and just bits from day to day life. I’d never discuss personal things online I’d talk to actual people about it. And elaineeee id be mortified if my mum called me a slag you may as well tell us why, we know everything else about you. And you’re at least a size 18 fuckin embrace it woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Do you think it's something to do with meeting his family tommorow?
I wonder if she wants to make a good impression or something, and is worried that his family will see a quick Insta search for her and see those lives/ underwear pics?

I've been blocked many years ago..despite never interacting with her EVER on anything! Is she public?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.