Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think it's something to do with meeting his family tommorow?
I wonder if she wants to make a good impression or something, and is worried that his family will see a quick Insta search for her and see those lives/ underwear pics?

I've been blocked many years ago..despite never interacting with her EVER on anything! Is she public?
It’s weird she blocked you, I can’t find her account anymore so I’m not sure if she’s public

Reactions: 1
Every time I check they’ve been looking at the thread! But they’ve not commented! And always been commenting... digging for info and making out they don’t see her insta!

Reactions: 4
Look back at the comments! You have to comment to see this thread and Elaine has seen this thread... this person who I have suspected for a long time has been been commenting A LOT but stopped!!!

Is it Elaine pretending to be someone else? I’m confused 🤷🏼‍♀️
Absolutely I’ve suspected for a long time, just by the way they’ve been asking questions and making people comment! And being the same name as her old neighbour 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Look back at the comments! You have to comment to see this thread and Elaine has seen this thread... this person who I have suspected for a long time has been been commenting A LOT but stopped!!!

Absolutely I’ve suspected for a long time, just by the way they’ve been asking questions and making people comment! And being the same name as her old neighbour 😝
Wow that’s weird

Wow that’s weird
I mean that she’s done that not that you’re weird. Sorry if that came across wrongly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some of that users posts are so nasty though..I feel like Elaine wouldn’t write that (im naive though lol)

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t judging you for making rude posts!! I was just using that as an explanation for why you weren’t Elaine x

Reactions: 2
I wasn’t judging you for making rude posts!! I was just using that as an explanation for why you weren’t Elaine x
I’m not easily offended so no worries 😉!! Just to clarify for everyone, I’m not on Instagram. I used to watch Elaine on You Tube and followed her on that for years. I found her annoying to watch, but strangely addictive! I have been away on holiday so have not commented much lately. I’m just someone that likes to hear the gossip on here, believe me, I would love to be on her insta!! Sounds like a disaster!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.