Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonstar66

😂😂 this really made me laugh 😂😂
Could be Asd
Imagine she would love that as he’d get staff discount!! 😂
Yes then more shit clothes to show us 😐

I would love to see Neil move on.And have a baby with someone else.He would make a great dad.I know this is mean,but I think their fertility problems are down to her.She just wants to put the blame on him.Why would you tell strangers online about Neil’s problems.Shes just nasty and cruel.Theres nothing nice to say about Elaine.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
If she truly is that unhappy in her marriage then of course, like we all do, she has that right to walk away and try her chance at happiness..and hats off to her for having the courage to change something that she's known since she was 18 years old. it cant have been easy. however i think what @MsFlowerPower said is absolutely spot on...the goings got tough and she wants out, making babies, making decisions, losing weight with various diet plans, she gives up, and this is no different.

Reactions: 11

kadykal95

Chatty Member
She is the most obnoxious she has ever been on this live....she is literally flirting so badly and trying to show off. I am cringing so bad for her right now.

Why invite him to watch her live with a bunch of strangers?

• Wow
  • Sick

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
So back when she worked at her old place she apparently found pictures of a woman and neil sending explicit pics to each other!!

I have major trust issues anyway, but for some reason i just don't believe that, at all! Is she twisting the story to make neil look bad now because she's looking like the bad person and being attacked from everyone?

Why would her mum turn on her so much and her family if neil did this? Surely they'd be there for elaine and elaine would tell her family what hes done?

• Wow

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Wow, i'll admit i'm shocked. :eek: Obviously we all knew their marriage was a shambles but i thought Elaine would just sort of put with their unhappy marriage because it's easier than finding someone new especially when Elaine likes her routine of doing basically nothing.

I think it's quite brave of her to leave him really, opening yourself up to dating again would be tough. Elaine has grown in confidence this year with her job BUT i think she is still very self conscious of her body and i think having to have someone see her naked again will be really daunting for her.
Let's hope she's already found a man who likes a fat woman who does no cooking/cleaning/counts Matalan and B&M as her favourite weekend outings and needs a nana nap by noon. I hope this man is able to use a step ladder at a moments notice too :ROFLMAO:

There's so many people wanting to read this thread, but can't see it! I wonder why?!
i can't find this thread on my phone. only laptop which is weird. i think its because its sub forum

Last edited:

Discolights

VIP Member
If Neil had done that, she would have told her Mum and maybe sister, and her Mum would have had an issue and everyone would have known. She tells everyone anything and everything on these instagram lives. She would have delighted in telling everyone that he was the bad guy. But yet, she didn’t because it didn’t happen, and her Mum and sister have both sided with him the past few weeks. She not that clever this girl 😂

bellasmith86

Chatty Member
Her mum and sister saying those things to her?! Her mums her best friend. Why would you say those things to your family if it was a genuine, fallen out of love split?
There’s way more to this and she won’t share it because she knows just how bad she looks/is.

Sara_M

VIP Member
So, a friend of her mums, saw his profile pic, screenshot it and sent it to her mum. I would assume if she took a screenshot, its because he is with Elaine in the profile pic.
Why would he have a profile pic of him and her, if they weren't together?

Delia Smith

VIP Member
Poor Neil didn’t wear the trousers, Lee won’t buy her flowers, her mum’s called her a slag now Elaines Christmas Is looking oh so sad

• Haha

MrsA1234

Chatty Member
I have never commented on this thread and remained neutral about the split as I can imagine it's a horrible time for both Elaine and Neil.
HOWEVER. What is she doing?! What is this ridiculous live she is doing with Lee offering to come on. I have never seen anything so juvenile. If I were splitting from my husband, while living in neutral ground I would NOT be behaving like a 14 year old school girl.
My god yes, totally agree. I’ve never seen something so cringey in my whole life. I felt second-hand embarrassment for her. And that stupid thing she was doing with biting and rolling her tongue...does she think that’s cute or sexy?! Urgh, get a bloody grip Elaine and act your age.

She said they went for a meal together and he forgot her name and called her Leanne 4 times, which clearly shows they didn’t know each other that well when they went for a meal so it must’ve been a date. I mean, a real friend wouldn’t forget your name... i’m betting he’s a cashier at Matalan/Asda or they met for a hookup on Tinder/Hinge/Bumble.
Where did she buy that lace underwear from a few weeks ago? What’s the betting that he was the cashier and she was trying to be sexy/flirty showing him the underwear she was buying...

• Haha

Traceysman

Chatty Member
She has just been a total bitch. She goes on that she’s whiter than white, but she’s just a cheap tart. If the marriage was over, and she ended it, then she should’ve moved out. It’s clear she’s been having an affair whatever she might say. I just feel like she’s rubbing Neil’s nose in it big time. She has no respect for him!! All the stuff that she posted about Neil was not for her to do. I hope he meets someone who will respect him, and Elaine gets found out for the nasty little liar that she is!!

• Heart

Sara_M

VIP Member
You wouldn't bother posting a photo of "just your friend".
Shes been at the fireworks with him. Someone has spotted them and the whole thing as came tumbling out. That's why her mums first assumption was that she met someone else.

CosmicCreepers

Chatty Member
They won't be "a couple" until she's made sure she has a home to stay in and Neil moves out (or she moves out). It is so so obvious what has happened, she's trying to hide the truth by pretending he's her friend then boom, they magically fall in love once everything is settled...

Lead85

VIP Member
as if she said he dad dosent need to know she’s now separated from her husband 😲 that’s going to be awkward when they exchange Christmas presents and her dad gives something for his son in law who is now no longer on the scene. I’d be pissed off if I was her dad, she’s such an odd woman the way she goes about things. So secretive yet not to secretive on Instagram airing all her dirty laundry!!!

Moonstar66

I just wish the best for Neil.I hope he gets over all this and turns to his family and friends for support.He deserves so much better

Sara_M

VIP Member
Splitting with Neil is the best thing for her, but she has done it completely the wrong way. And its obvious she wanted to block Neil (and I don't believe it was at his request) so that she could start sharing pics of Lee. Shes very cosy with him for "just a friend".

Moonstar66

I think he sounds immature like she is.Who takes a woman home and jokes ,she’s pregnant.Its not something you joke about.Does he even know she’s had trouble conceiving.I wouldn’t find it funny if I was her.It must all be a lot worst than she’s making out if her own mum doesn’t want her there for Christmas.It all screams that she as cheated on Neil.I wonder if she had him in the marital home or bed 🤢while Neil was at his brothers.I wouldn’t put it past her.