Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
A thought
Elaine keeps buying all these clothes in a small size that obviously don’t fit just so she can say it’s a 14 doesn’t she realise she could just buy the right size whatever that may be so she actually has clothes that fit and still say they are a 14 and the viewers would be non the wiser
I think its more deep routed than that...she won't even admit to herself she's not a size 14/16. She's in complete denial. If she's still a 14/16 then she's okay cause thats the size she's been for ages and she doesn't need to loose weight.

So she was watching celeb X factor and Jeremy Edwards was on and she couldn’t believe how different he looks now. She said he used to be such a hottie but now, in her words, “hes like a dad” “he’s a proper dads age”....he’s 48.

Your HUSBAND Elaine, is 50 in 3 month.

It’s like she’s in such denial as to how old Neil actually is. Or she just genuinely doesn’t see his age. It’s so weird!
I wonder what Neil will do for his 50th. A big party? unlikely they will go out for food at 11.30am and be home for 1.30pm in time for a nap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Beggars belief

VIP Member
Good on her I say (never been her number one fan just saying!) but she looks so happy and just friends or more... so what? She looks very happy and nice to see and he looks “lush” and doesn’t look like a father figure! We have absolutely no idea how her and Neils relationship is or was but they definitely need to start enjoying their lives... as we know it’s far too short.... hope it all ends well 👍

• Haha

Laineypops

Thank God for all of you on here! I’m blocked from her insta so missing out on all of this!
Thanks for the updates and keep them coming please!
I’ve always thought she’s a horrible person and this confirms it.

daisyrose

It's not okay for her to be blaming neil, I don't know about anyone else, but as someone that is infertile, I would absolutely be livid if my husband went around telling people that it's my fault, can you imagine? It's gross behaviour. He has never blamed me and never will, whether the problem is psychological or physical, you're in this together, and it's unfortunate but blaming the other is really not okay.

diygirl40

VIP Member
I can’t believe she is still using Neil to fight her battles!! To get abril to call her mum to defend her. Crazy. It must be that there are more underplaying issues then she has said. I know that I could do almost anything and my parents respect me enough to support any decisions I make. I think it sounds like this is what she did with Neil when she was with the last bloke. She has now done it again. No gap. No sense of self!! She really is damaged. She can’t go out on her own. She can’t function in society in her own. All very strange. I wonder where she found this new guy. It will all come out soon.
She is a very damaged, immature person who needs to work on herself before jumping into bed with the next guy

Spearmint

Hang on, she says the man 'friend' isn't from work, so where the hell has she met him? She only goes to Matalan, Asda and work!
Maybe he is from the catering company she uses at work....remember they sent her over the platter of food that looked like it was leftovers from a buffet

• Haha

hellogoodbyex

VIP Member
It’s all very cruel really. Yes we don’t know the details of their relationship and there are 2 sides to every story but still, flaunting this around is hurtful. The years have caught up with Elaine and she will now be realising what she missed out on as a late teen/young adult

kadykal95

Chatty Member
It wouldn't surprise me if she met this man online. She was frustrated with Neil, her life and needed someone to vent to so she went looking.

diygirl40

VIP Member
I hope Neil finds someone (with children or without, its irrelevant) and has a happy and drama free life - where he is not subject to taking OOTD photos as well as being plastered all over Instagram about his personal business.

Ages ago Elaine went mad when Neil was out because she was worried that he would be with other women - this was years ago. This usually screams guilt and can sometimes mean the person being paranoid is the person who has actually swayed. Something to think about hey?

Fly free Neil and enjoy your life without someone so lazy and selfish.

I’ve not looked at elaines thread or instagram for ages and when I saw this earlier I was genuinely shocked they’d split. She does not strike me as the type to leave even if the relationship has completely fallen apart...unless there is someone else waiting in the wings. I just don’t think she has the gumption to actually leave and be alone unless there is someone already lined up.

She’s 2 days late on her period but can’t be pregnant as we haven’t had sex!!! Okay cheers for the over sharing

• Haha
  • Sick