Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she just likes him? Aww im not a complete witch, well yes Iam most of the time but still! This could be the making of them both? Whatever, Im here for the drama 🤪

Reactions: 5
Well wasn’t that an interesting live!?

She was positively GLOWING! She will be pregnant by spring, calling it now!!

I was on the sex talk live with her so have got a new insight 😉

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but I really think she only wants to be with him to try for a baby...I know it's horrible to say and I hope, I really do hope it's not true!
I agree, that’s why I wonder if he already has children then she knows he doesn’t have any problems getting women pregnant. I do think it lies with her though, and time will tell whether she is back down that “ I need to lose weight for ivf”? If she wanted that on the nhs though she wouldn’t get it for 2 years of their relationship.

I just hope she doesn't accidentally fall pregnant. I can understand the yearning though,
I’d imagine it to be accidental on his part as in him thinking she was on the pill or something, but I’d imagine her being sneaky and tricking him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Why would Lee have a profile pic of the two of them if they weren't together?? It makes no sense. They are 100% romantic, and all this "we are just friends" bullshit is just an insult to poor Neil.

Probably Elaine thought she would just move in with her mum but didn't count on her mum being so unhappy so now she has to stay with Neil.
Apparently Neil is being amazing about everything with her family, bless him.

Reactions: 9
Why would Lee have a profile pic of the two of them if they weren't together?? It makes no sense. They are 100% romantic, and all this "we are just friends" bullshit is just an insult to poor Neil.

Probably Elaine thought she would just move in with her mum but didn't count on her mum being so unhappy so now she has to stay with Neil.
Apparently Neil is being amazing about everything with her family, bless him.
Is it a picture on his Facebook? Looked at his Instagram but nothing to see really!

Reactions: 1
I think it’s sad that he’s away from everyone. Neil wasn’t allowed to have any friends or go out, the one time he did she was so insecure. I really feel for him, and the fact she’s totally rubbing his nose in it makes me feel really sad for him.

What's his Instagram????
Leedod78

I know she said they Haven’t been sharing a bed for a while, but the spare room is tiny and full of ribbish (or was) so is he on the sofa, air bed or in their old bed I wonder! Didn’t they get a new bed when they did the bedroom up? I hope she hasn’t shoved him on an air bed or the sofa, that wouldn’t be nice for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I wonder how Neil’s mum as taken the news 😐
She said his mum said she had a feeling it would happen and that she hope Elaine will keep in touch. Think she is being kind enough about the whole thing. According to Elaine anyway!

Reactions: 5
How did we find her"friend" on insta and does anyone follow him 😂

Edit:
DO NOT TRY TO FOLLOW LEE, I REPEAT DO NOT TRY TO FOLLOW THIS IS NOT A DRILL

I have learned the hard way 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.