Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I missed another live, I don’t understand 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m not blocked and I can see her stories 🤔

Reactions: 4
Same, I never get notified for anyone's lives. I wish Elaine would save them so they can be watched after!

Reactions: 4
I used to always get a notification up u til the last 2 lives she’s done - darn it!!!

Reactions: 3
She’s following him on her insta! I’m guessing the “78” after his name is his year of birth...not quite the 19 year age gap she had but now 10 years...she NEVER hangs around or has friends that are her age.

Reactions: 7
Wonder how she met him, she said it wasn’t at work. Did she mention it on her live?

Reactions: 1
She’s following him on her insta! I’m guessing the “78” after his name is his year of birth...not quite the 19 year age gap she had but now 10 years...she NEVER hangs around or has friends that are her age.
I swore I searched him when she mentioned his name during the live! She must only have started following him in the last hour

I think she probably did meet him at work, she just knows it sounds too much like an affair. She goes nowhere.

Reactions: 6
Men & Women CAN be friends. Yes I know it doesn’t seem that way in this situation but it really isn’t that weird to have close friends of the opposite sex!!

She did say he was 41!

I doubt it she doesn’t like other people’s children and she desperately( but wouldn’t do anything about it) wants kids of her own I doubt she would play stepmum
He must have something she’s after.... his own house? A flash car? Ha ha

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but I really think she only wants to be with him to try for a baby...I know it's horrible to say and I hope, I really do hope it's not true!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.