Elaine12Jones #5 She loves the Gins so she scrapped the syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been mega busy at work today moving offices of course she’s had to deal with all the drama. She’s having a nice quiet night in tonight with gin because she’s been out the last few nights (is she wanting us to think she’s been out with a new man)

Does it annoy anybody else that Elaine’s thread is under micro influencer she’s not an influencer in any sense of the word she doesn’t influence anybody
She influences us not to have her tedious lifestyle!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She influences me to get out and do stuff instead of napping every damn day.

Reactions: 6
She came across as a right cow on the live tonight. She doesn’t love Neil anymore, he is so upset he loves her to bits. They will be still living together for the next couple of months at least. She’s been talking of a girl from work called Hannah a lot, so I think she’s probably been out with her a lot. I don’t think she is seeing anyone else to be honest unless it’s Hannah!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She came across as a right cow on the live tonight. She doesn’t love Neil anymore, he is so upset he loves her to bits. They will be still living together for the next couple of months at least. She’s been talking of a girl from work called Hannah a lot, so I think she’s probably been out with her a lot. I don’t think she is seeing anyone else to be honest unless it’s Hannah!
What else was said during the q&a I missed it

Reactions: 3
What else was said during the q&a I missed it
Someone asked if she thinks they could get the spark back, she said no and was quite sure of it too, with a “nah”.

Neil asked her to remove him from Instagram and Facebook as he didn’t want to see what she posts in the future, someone asked why he didn’t just remove her instead!

She said no one but Hannah at work, and some bloke who’d just split from his wife knew about it, and her and Neil work in different buildings from each other. She said she doesn’t feel awkward really about living with him but I bet she is loving still having him running round doing everything.

Reactions: 7
Also the reason her mam has fell out with her as first thing she said to Elaine was you’re sleeping with someone else even her Mam thinks like us lot lol

Reactions: 8
I must share my excitement, I have been locked out of this thread for weeks now!! I cannot wait to read and catch up!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thought it very interesting that her own mothers first thought was that she was seeing someone else!! There must be some reasoning behind that assumption. This woman knows her better than anyone. Shes been with Neil for AGES so, why would her first instinct be that?!
Also, she hasnt told her Dad or sister. Pretty sure she said her dad "didnt really need to know".
80 odd people on her live, was dying to know how many of us were there!

Reactions: 10
I can’t belive her mum bein like she is. She said she was morning him like he died but because there still living together she think all is ok she now not telling her mum anything because way she acting. Yes we all no Elaine As change and the way she been aching but staying with someone just the keep others happy is not good we don’t no what gose on off insta and we only no Elaine side she probably think she find some one and have baby that mite be the case Or she mite come to realised the age gap to big. And she wonts live the teen year as she never when clubbing but seem be going out a lot now

Reactions: 3
When she said Neil was asking her if she can pour her a gin my heart broke for him. God love him

Reactions: 6
I really hope Neil finds someone nice. All the personal stuff she posted about him online was awful. No respect at all for him.

Reactions: 12
I think Neil is a total drip to be honest, if you let someone walk all over you they will. He's hardly blameless in all this. I hope they both find someone nice.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.