Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its no coincidence that her monkey 47 recently ran out and she got a new bottle of gin! Its also not a coincidence that she bought a cheaper gin and recently redecorated...clearly didnt have enough money after that to repurchase monkey 47 but didnt want to go without!

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry, I just cant see a couple of fellas going on and on and on about how wonderful the receptionist is. Maybe they said "just wanted to say thanks for showing us the ropes the other day". But according to her they said:
How welcoming she was
How they can see she goes above and beyond
How friendly she is
How helpful she is
How at ease she made them feel
How they can see how much she does for others
(These are all separate points she mentions)
Seriously?......SERIOUSLY??!!
She really does live in a deluded world 😆

She's a fantasist. She literally makes up or exaggerates these things to tell her followers because they make her feel better. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy just won the gin and gave it to her with a quick compliment like 'you work hard'
Definitely seems more likely

According to Elaine she only seems to work with guys 😂😂

How does the 'new' guy know she likes Gin?? She is full of crap!! She ordered that for herself
Sounds like something that she would do, and just make up that story about being given as a present

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe her at all!! Everyday she seems like she gets so many compliments. I’m sorry but, that just doesn’t happen at all!!! She does seem to say it’s only the men that give her compliments, does she not work with any women? She is so full of crap!! I think she bought it herself. Monkey 47 is expensive to be drinking every night.

Funny how she buys the cheapest crap clothes, house items...yet she will spend £40+ on a bottle of gin?!!

This woman is literally full of tit, I don’t even know why I’m following her but I can’t seem to tear myself away from it 😂. She imagines slights and takes offence at the smallest thing, calls Lidl, Lidl’s 🤢, slags off her husband whilst sat on the sofa while he’s renovating their bedroom, continually talks about losing weight but doesn’t do anything about it whilst refusing to go up a size! Drives me barmy

Reactions: 10
I think she was going on like a child about the thunderstorm in the early hours, we seemed to get the second part of her instastory but no first part so she was talking midway through.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
When she explains anything on her stories I always get the vibe that she thinks she is the only person to ever experience anything! Why does she talk about such mundane things like they are such a big thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What was she going on about? It was a storm, get over it!!

Wonder what she’s got on today? Boots and a jumper in the heat? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she explains anything on her stories I always get the vibe that she thinks she is the only person to ever experience anything! Why does she talk about such mundane things like they are such a big thing?
It’s her lack of life skills I think, she mulls over things that people deal with daily like headaches, bad skin, pulled muscles, bruises. She’s weird!

What was she going on about? It was a storm, get over it!!

Wonder what she’s got on today? Boots and a jumper in the heat? 🤣
Black jacket and a spotty gran top 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
She must have a bloody outfit for every possible/ occasion yet asks last noght what should i wear for work in this heat? No doubt she will have to go to matalanssssss for some summer work clothes. God forbid she could wear anything she already has.

Truth is she's too insecure to wear 'summer clothes' which is why she wears those horrible cardigans over everything

That’s why I don’t understand why she buys all the dresses that she does. She seems to wear the same stuff all the time. I bet she has worn her clumpy boots today! Wonder how many compliments she’s had?! 🤣

News flash!!! Elaine was the ONLY person to see lighting last night! Nobody has ever seen any before!!

• Haha
Breaking news today - the cardigan she’s wearingtoday is being left off this afternoon as it’s “sweltering” 😂

• Haha
She's on the gin at her mum's again. Did anyone manage to read what that card said? I tried but every time I paused it, it was blurry!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's on the gin at her mum's again. Did anyone manage to read what that card said? I tried but every time I paused it, it was blurry!
It probably said:
"To Elaine, thank you for being so dedicated to your job, thank you for going above and beyond for everyone. Thank you for being so thoughtful, kind and considerate. We have never met such a wonderfully talented, funny, attractive lady. We're very lucky that you are the first person anyone sees when they walk in the door. The company wouldnt run the same without you. We also must tell you how thin you are looking lately.
Please accept this random bottle hanger to put on your monkey 47 bottle.
Love, all the lads in the office xxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It probably said:
"To Elaine, thank you for being so dedicated to your job, thank you for going above and beyond for everyone. Thank you for being so thoughtful, kind and considerate. We have never met such a wonderfully talented, funny, attractive lady. We're very lucky that you are the first person anyone sees when they walk in the door. The company wouldnt run the same without you. We also must tell you how thin you are looking lately.
Please accept this random bottle hanger to put on your monkey 47 bottle.
Love, all the lads in the office xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Did she get a card off someone?

I thought the way it read it was from her in-laws, she had her hand covering the FROM bit 😂

Reactions: 1
Can’t make it out 😂 best I can get she dose it to fast if she didn’t won’t no one to see the it y not just take it out

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.