Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has most probably been blocked like Me and a few others! For no reason at all, may I add apart from a difference of opinion. So do You comment on Her posts or just watch? Not to have been blocked?
No I don’t follow her on insta, used to watch her YouTube. Like the gossip in here though!!

Reactions: 1
ah god more compliments at work about how great she is at her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
elainesworld
Weird day today (good weird) someone paid me multiple compliments on my work, work ethic, using my initiative and how I’ve got my tit together at work.. I’ve received some really good feedback and compliments at work recently and I struggle to accept them. 7 years of working somewhere unnoticed has really damaged my confidence but I’m starting to believe that I am bloody good at what I do and I always give it my all and then some!

Just copied from her last insta post.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Hardly a day goes past that she isn’t receiving so many compliments, no wonder she goes home every night and rewards herself with monkey 47 - she really believes she’s amazing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
elainesworld
Weird day today (good weird) someone paid me multiple compliments on my work, work ethic, using my initiative and how I’ve got my tit together at work.. I’ve received some really good feedback and compliments at work recently and I struggle to accept them. 7 years of working somewhere unnoticed has really damaged my confidence but I’m starting to believe that I am bloody good at what I do and I always give it my all and then some!

Just copied from her last insta post.
Or as most normal office workers might say ‘‘I had my yearly appraisal today and it went well’’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I remember her saying one time, something along the lines of , yeah, obviously she isn't the manager but, she does everything, keeps the manager right with what needs done etc and without her supporting him, he wouldnt have a clue! She was being totally serious!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
😂😂 everyone say she dress like a old woman low and behold her mum turned up in same top as her 😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Thanks Elaine for showing us how to put perfume on. I had NO idea before you showed us. 😂

That first top she tried on I liked, the second looks shockingly terrible.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.