Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 30c and she's wearing a bleeping cardigan!
😂 I laughed so much when she said she left the work event as “they are doing a fun-tivity and I’m not fond of that sort of thing”
We all know your no fun Elaine, so bloody boring!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg guy at work brought her gin. O no it’s not monkey 47 what she gunna do 😂. Brought it course she gose above and beyond and she welcoming When they started well that’s her job what she paid to do

• Haha
Reactions: 6
😂 I laughed so much when she said she left the work event as “they are doing a fun-tivity and I’m not fond of that sort of thing”
We all know your no fun Elaine, so bloody boring!!
I bet they were all running after her to stay because according to her she's so popular there!!! Bet she had to fight off all her colleagues 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I bet they were all running after her to stay because according to her she's so popular there!!! Bet she had to fight off all her colleagues 😂
She’s such a sad act. She really truly believes she’s so popular...I find that very hard to believe Elaine 🤣

Reactions: 2
Omg guy at work brought her gin. O no it’s not monkey 47 what she gunna do 😂. Brought it course she gose above and beyond and she welcoming When they started well that’s her job what she paid to do
I bet he didn’t buy it, bet he won it in a raffle and doesn’t drink gin so he thought to himself ‘I’ll donate it to the sad sack Elaine at work cos all she bloody goes on about is gin, trying to make out she is one of the cool kids.’

• Haha
Seems very odd that a guy who’s just started in the office buys the receptionist a bottle of gin to say thanks for welcoming him etc etc etc *long list of compliments...*

I'm sorry, I just cant see a couple of fellas going on and on and on about how wonderful the receptionist is. Maybe they said "just wanted to say thanks for showing us the ropes the other day". But according to her they said:
How welcoming she was
How they can see she goes above and beyond
How friendly she is
How helpful she is
How at ease she made them feel
How they can see how much she does for others
(These are all separate points she mentions)
Seriously?......SERIOUSLY??!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She LOVES the compliments! Going above and beyond, beyond the call of duty etc. What more can she do, she's a receptionist?! BJs under the desk?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She's making these compliments up for her own justification. No one compliments her, i'm sure once in a while she's shown appreciation somewhere, but i believe she's just making these up and sharing it with her followers because she doesn't want her followers thinking of her the way she thinks of herself "just the receptionist" When she first started that job she had such a problem with the word receptionist, she'd never say it, it was always "front of house" or that kind of thing. I think she's embarrassed of her job role. She wants more, but like all aspects of her life not just work, she isn't willing to put the work in to get it. Theres nothing wrong with being a receptionist, a jobs a job, we all need money and earn it regardless of the position, no need for her to lie about things to try and justify it to herself!

I think she used to have a different Job in the building, but took this job because she couldn't hack the stress of the 1st.

So probably feels it's a 'demotion.'

*In no way am I saying Receptionists are lower standard jobs*

Reactions: 1
I once worked in a place where the receptionists title was director of first impressions I reckon that's the job title Elaine thinks she's worthy of. I find it odd that people who have just started there bought her a bottle of gin. A simple thank you is sufficient.

Reactions: 3
She bought that Gin herself, I mean how do new starters know she loves Gin? It was her latest amazon delivery to work.

• Haha
Also, Elaine said herself, the guy initially didnt seem particularly nice. She said a few ppl thought this. Now, can you imagine Elaine going "above and beyond" for someone she thought didnt come across that pleasant? Not a chance!!!

Reactions: 4
What the hell - do NO other women work where Elaine does?! It's only ever over-complimentary men she mentions!

Also, she seems weirdly down on her role being a receptionist - but if she looks down on it so much, why did she lesve her previous government job for it?!

Reactions: 3
She's a fantasist. She literally makes up or exaggerates these things to tell her followers because they make her feel better. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy just won the gin and gave it to her with a quick compliment like 'you work hard'

Reactions: 4
She's a fantasist. She literally makes up or exaggerates these things to tell her followers because they make her feel better. I wouldn't be surprised if the guy just won the gin and gave it to her with a quick compliment like 'you work hard'
Exactly! Or "ah, sure you deserve it!"

Reactions: 1
According to Elaine she only seems to work with guys 😂😂

How does the 'new' guy know she likes Gin?? She is full of crap!! She ordered that for herself

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.