Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus christ, I bet she can't wait to get them skinny bleeping skin tight jeggings off! Just get your dressing gown on love and relax. You've worked so hard all morning doing bugger all! See, not being awful but this is why I cant see her with a baby. I've done a days work with the savages before 9.00am! No chance of a nana nap neither!

Reactions: 4
Elaine showing us how she sprays sample perfume on has really excited my evening 🙄 all the Liz Earle was a million perfect charity shop. If you’re popping cheap powders on then you’re not spending that on your skin! And I wouldn’t be happy with dirty marks on a fresh bottle!

Reactions: 1
Keep seeing this post yet no idea who she is so keep requesting to follow but nope 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Dont know why she was raving about her skin care stuff, all she does is complain about her spots and dry skin!

Reactions: 2
I see she has the same jungle green top on, that she was matching her mum in yesterday. After buying a few *more* new bits shes still out in the same stuff!

• Haha
Why would her in laws Randomly buy her a £30 bottle of gin.

Can’t b her birthday as everyone no that in December

Or is it a thanks for staying with my son even tho he like a dad and he can only come in a cup for you

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I really wished she would read this thread and start to take some of our feedback on board. I know it would spoil our fun but she is so tragic!

I see she doesn't take the favourite, expensive Monkey 47 when mum says its "Gin o'clock". Taking the rassssssspberry gin liqueur some of her male admirers got her in work instead!

Reactions: 5
Definitely think she’s up to something from reading here. My internet friend can’t see any of her stories from her dressing up earlier. I saw them. Maybe she’s deleting? Or choosing who can see it or who can’t?!

At the risk of sounding harsh, how could you possibly feel/look thin when you're morbidly obese! You can't 'look thin' when youre not lol! Delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now she’s got a bit of a sore throat (back home, dressing gown on) and she is worried that she might have to be off work sick!!! wtf. There’s nothing wrong with you Elaine, such an attention seeker!!!

• Wow
At the risk of sounding harsh, how could you possibly feel/look thin when you're morbidly obese! You can't 'look thin' when youre not lol! Delusional

:ROFLMAO: i thought the same thing. You can't look thin at 15 stone, you might feel confident in a great outfit but it all in her head.

Now she’s got a bit of a sore throat (back home, dressing gown on) and she is worried that she might have to be off work sick!!! wtf. There’s nothing wrong with you Elaine, such an attention seeker!!!
Anyone here remember when she suddenly would be ill every Friday and take the day off work? :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.