Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was she saying?
Basically ranting about the guy on the checkout didn't have a conversation with her and how rude it was. She was pulling her stupid faces and the lip thing she does 😂

She says the duvet set is luxurious 😂😂😂 and that the curtains are black out ones. We've seen the videos of them shut hun, they're not 😂

She's on about changing door handles and getting fitted wardrobes, can you do that in rented houses? Also, she let the radiator go rusty and the paint peel away from the wall above it, why's she not looking after the landlords house? Won't she get fined?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Basically ranting about the guy on the checkout didn't have a conversation with her and how rude it was. She was pulling her stupid faces and the lip thing she does 😂

View attachment 29448
She says the duvet set is luxurious 😂😂😂 and that the curtains are black out ones. We've seen the videos of them shut hun, they're not 😂

She's on about changing door handles and getting fitted wardrobes, can you do that in rented houses? Also, she let the radiator go rusty and the paint peel away from the wall above it, why's she not looking after the landlords house? Won't she get fined?
I live in a rented place at the minute, and I can say that usually, yes, you need permission to do any permanent alterations to the house. Doing it without consulting the landlord first gives them the right to charge you for the removal of the changes and I think it really depends on the tenancy agreement.

Reactions: 1
She says she's boiling and sweating, but is in her dressing gown (remember when she said she'd go to jail for murder because she was freezing not long ago 😂). I'm literally sitting in my living room with no top or bra on (sorry 😂) just in my shorts because I'm so hot. Hot Elaine? Do something about it. Maybe not as far as I've gone, and please don't story it if you do 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I live in a rented place at the minute, and I can say that usually, yes, you need permission to do any permanent alterations to the house. Doing it without consulting the landlord first gives them the right to charge you for the removal of the changes and I think it really depends on the tenancy agreement.
I thought so, thank you!

Just looks dull, lifeless
Yet she keeps going on about it and admiring it 😂

She's live on Instagram! Anyone watching?

Last edited:

View attachment 29448

It really looks awful. It doesn’t look luxurious at all!! All the crap she has besides the bed. That would do my head in. Her house looks so bland and old fashioned. She has no style either with her clothes or her home. The windows look really dirty

She said her landlords pretty chilled he never checks up and only seen him once or twixe
Once he was in the garden lookin at fence that had blow down in storm and She phone Neil course man was in the garden 😂. I’d say changeing door handle not a big thing but fitted wardrobe I wouldn’t do as they cost a lot and not every one wonts them if they ever move it’s a waste and she said other night she don’t were we they stand if landlord dies and is misses sell all houses he owns

Reactions: 2
Elaine has posted a quote picure on Instagram saying 'no matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch' - she never leaves her bloody couch!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That bedroom is awful, don't understand why anyone would want to know where she bought anything from. Also is it normal for her to be drinking gin like she was last night? Does she have a drink problem?
Don't get me started on the bedding 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That bedroom is awful, don't understand why anyone would want to know where she bought anything from. Also is it normal for her to be drinking gin like she was last night? Does she have a drink problem?
Don't get me started on the bedding 🤢🤢🤢
Made me laugh when on about the hearts hanging up the cwtch on I’m sure Neil’s mum got it them 😂 and she didn’t no were was from said Neil got it them said a friend 🤣. Bedroom looks better for not havin all that tit init but curtains for to short and them tie back don’t look good we’re them are

Reactions: 3
Where have the hold backs gone? Why do the tie backs look like they're about to fall off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She has no taste in clothing or home decor, her marriage is beyond stale, her ego is bigger than her forehead and she is developing a alcohol dependency... yes, Elaine I can see why every man in the world fancies you 😆🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Made me laugh when on about the hearts hanging up the cwtch on I’m sure Neil’s mum got it them 😂 and she didn’t no were was from said Neil got it them said a friend 🤣. Bedroom looks better for not havin all that tit init but curtains for to short and them tie back don’t look good we’re them are
I haven't seen what it was like before, but I know damm well I wouldn't be be making such a song and dance about when looks so tit, and mis matched. The hearts are something like a teenager would have in there bedroom 🤦‍♀️

I haven't seen what it was like before, but I know damm well I wouldn't be be making such a song and dance about when looks so tit, and mis matched. The hearts are something like a teenager would have in there bedroom 🤦‍♀️
Her house is just a cluttered mess. She had loads of soft toys on top of her wardrobe (cause she’s 5!) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.