Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope she just had a hour long live all she talk about was monkey 47. She got 7 empty bottle 😱. And gunna buy then lights corks for them. And talked about her bed room and now wonting to do the rest of the house up. She live there 12 years so landlord don’t check course he nose there not yobs 🤨.
How does her family not find this alarming? I love vodka myself, and although I wasn't drinking to oblivion every night I certainly got reliant on a drink a night to feel okay which is a slippery slope to addiction.

Reactions: 2
How does her family not find this alarming? I love vodka myself, and although I wasn't drinking to oblivion every night I certainly got reliant on a drink a night to feel okay which is a slippery slope to addiction.
Think her mam the same as she said her Mum ring or text say gin o clock And she don’t messure it she just pours so it it’s more gin the mixer

• Wow
  • Haha
If Elaine did some cleaning around her house and actually went out and did something with her weekend rather than go to asdassss and sit in her dressing gown and nap, she would lose weight without making that many changes to her diet! I don't think she realises how lazy she really is. Girl doesn't even clean!

Reactions: 5
Jesus, her rant about lidlsssssss. Is she for real?! God she's a witch. You can see it in her eyes.

Reactions: 4
Jesus, her rant about lidlsssssss. Is she for real?! God she's a witch. You can see it in her eyes.
Wounder what She would say if she had bad day n snap like she did the other day n someone said all that about her just do your job im. The customer etc

Reactions: 3
Wounder what She would say if she had bad day n snap like she did the other day n someone said all that about her just do your job im. The customer etc
She can give it but can't take it.

Bloody hell, she will cut off her blood supply!! I see she looks like she has a proper Grandma top on. Wish to god she would paint her porky pig trotters. She’s bloody clueless!!

She’s got a proper camel toe in them 🤣🤮
She wasn't joking. I actually felt quite sorry for her as she seemed genuinely lost about it all. I think she has major regrets about marrying someone so much older than her, I also think somewhere in the back of her mind she doesn't want kids with Neil, if she did she would've lost the weight. If she was with someone her own age they would still have a decent amount of time left to try for a baby. I think one of them needs to be brave enough to say that's it, none of them are happy so get out before it's too late. She clearly resents Neil. A baby will not heal their marriage. Such an odd couple.

I had to lose weight to conceive my children and I lost the weight as I knew I couldn't not have kids.
How much older is he? Sorry am new here, always seen the thread for elaine but never knew who she was. Heard jane gammons mention her a few times, so had a nosey on elaine pages and began read this thread. Going on the comments I have read she is a selfish cow, who is an embarrasement to her husband and uses far too many filters/edits/strange angles on her photots

Reactions: 1
How much older is he? Sorry am new here, always seen the thread for elaine but never knew who she was. Heard jane gammons mention her a few times, so had a nosey on elaine pages and began read this thread. Going on the comments I have read she is a selfish cow, who is an embarrasement to her husband and uses far too many filters/edits/strange angles on her photots
I think he's 50/51 and she's 30. Think she was 18 when they met!

Now she’s complaining that Neil keeps leaving the back door open and she would rather be in prison than have to suffer how cold it is in her house! Get up and close the door yourself you moaning face cow!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Now she’s complaining that Neil keeps leaving the back door open and she would rather be in prison than have to suffer how cold it is in her house! Get up and close the door yourself you moaning face cow!!
Bloody hell Elaine, move your fat arse!!! God she’s lazy!!

Wrapped up in the dressing gown and a furry blanket so she’s obv glued there!!

Wrapped up in the dressing gown and a furry blanket so she’s obv glued there!!
It’s really humid today! I really just don’t understand why they don’t go anywhere? I’d get cabin fever. She’s just so lifeless really, no get up and go to do nothing!

What was she saying?
Wasn’t happy as the checkout person didn’t chat to her basically just scanned her items and threw the receipt at her. She was going on about how he should be thankful he has a job.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Wasn’t happy as the checkout person didn’t chat to her basically just scanned her items and threw the receipt at her. She was going on about how he should be thankful he has a job.
She’s a complete cow!

Anyone notice the wrong way curtain tie backs have gone? She isn’t very practical when it comes to home deco, those other tie backs are on but not hooked to anything from what I see, she’s no idea how to dress her curtains with ties backs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.