Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I'm noticing a lot of comments from people saying they get blocked. Do you randomly get blocked or because you've put a comment? (genuinely just wondering) :)

Reactions: 1
So I'm noticing a lot of comments from people saying they get blocked. Do you randomly get blocked or because you've put a comment? (genuinely just wondering) :)
My mate got blocked on one account for the way she voted on a poll 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely just got blocked for no reason! Didn't realise for ages, I thought she had just stopped posting! Still followed by/following Neil though!

Reactions: 5
According to her latest stories her curtain poles her up... now I may be wrong but aren’t those curtain holders meant to be screwed on sideways and not upwards!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
According to her latest stories her curtain poles her up... now I may be wrong but aren’t those curtain holders meant to be screwed on sideways and not upwards!?!
Yes I noticed that, but she bought those corded tie backs too so maybe she is hanging them on them which is odd. All she needed was a couple of small cheap hooks.

Yeah she’s obv going to put the rope tie backs hanging from the upside down tie backs 😂

• Haha
unless she's getting rope tie backs then yep they are definitely on the wrong way, how embarrassing! also, they are a few inches short of the window on each side..she obviously didn't want the bigger size curtains to cut costs!

• Haha
The curtains look tit. And the tie back things are on wrong. Never seen them like that before 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.