Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't understand why she finds it so difficult. I have been calorie counting since late January and have lost 2 stone/32lbs so far this year. It is the easiest lifestyle change I've done and I drink a ton of water too. I feel at this point she is just finding excuses not to do it. Plenty of meal ideas online she could easily follow! Just do it!
She’s just lazy, plain and simple!! She wants the easy option, but then next thing it will be her Birthday then Christmas she’s always got an excuse!! 🤣

Reactions: 3
She wants to lose weight, without putting any effort in. she is what call slovenly.You can tell by Her house,The way she lolls around in Her dressing Gown, Her weight & the way she makes no effort with Her hair, unless she goes out with the lads from work.
She just cba, end of

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks. Her life is so mundane, the little things are big things.
So true, she mentioned how it was a year to the day when she went to the lakes with work. Who remembers things like that? Little things are such a highlight for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has no life at all!! If the lakes was so good why don’t her and Neil go for a day. She could drive there in 1.5 hours...but no. She has to trail round the same tit shops on a weekend.

So true, she mentioned how it was a year to the day when she went to the lakes with work. Who remembers things like that? Little things are such a highlight for her.
It's because that was prob a nice happy time for her when she actually did something instead of her normal boring day.
Just shows how pathetic her life really is!!

Reactions: 3
Looks like she has her toes curled in. She sucks everything else in for a photo, maybe shes trying to make her feet look thinner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That looks so hard and uncomfortable. Is that her new bedding? 😂😂

Everything looks so cheap and nasty! Even the carpet looks like a 50 year cheap granny one!!
It looks so bland and un-inviting...no wonder there’s no action, looks tit. It really does look awful!! 🤣

Reactions: 2
That’s why she needs that plaque in there that’s she’s bought “always believe something wonderful is about to happen”. I don’t think that plaque is gonna solve your problems Elaine. Soz.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.