Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just all wrong. So wrong. How can you get it so wrong? Wrong wrong wrong. Now wrong looks weird 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I reckon Neil has done it all, Elaine won’t lift a finger 😐 she could have got her mums help as from what she’s said in the past I think she has more knowledge about house decoration 😆

Reactions: 2
I reckon Neil has done it all, Elaine won’t lift a finger 😐 she could have got her mums help as from what she’s said in the past I think she has more knowledge about house decoration 😆
Neil had the day off and her stepdad was helping him apparently.

Curtains are way too short also way too small for the window. It's all wrong and they are tit. Fair enough she's on a budge, so was I when I did my room....but it costs nothing to measure properly, go for a nice style and fit them right. X

Reactions: 4
Looks like they are from a charity shop or Boot Sale. they do not look new! They are utterly Disgusting, why would She ever buy them brand new, they are vile. I bet there are people saying how gorgeous they are too! pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My mate got blocked on one account for the way she voted on a poll 😂
So I'm noticing a lot of comments from people saying they get blocked. Do you randomly get blocked or because you've put a comment? (genuinely just wondering) :)
My mate got blocked on one account for the way she voted on a poll 😂
Hi not to sure how to reply I got blocked last week just out of the blue after following her for years

Reactions: 3
Those curtains are just so wrong, not long enough or wide enough. She had one job and came home with that tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I wouldn't answer, she might block you 😂

I'm counting down to her starting Cambridge so she "doesnt have to think about food"

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 28877
I wouldn't answer, she might block you 😂

I'm counting down to her starting Cambridge so she "doesnt have to think about food"
I really don't understand why she finds it so difficult. I have been calorie counting since late January and have lost 2 stone/32lbs so far this year. It is the easiest lifestyle change I've done and I drink a ton of water too. I feel at this point she is just finding excuses not to do it. Plenty of meal ideas online she could easily follow! Just do it!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.