Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she puts pictures up of her bedroom on her Instagram could someone post some on here please as not been able to get on Instagram is annoying thanks

Reactions: 3
I don't understand why she doesn't do more with her free time?
I think she's stuck in a rut. She could easily ditch the shopping mornings every Saturday and do her food shop after work. Use her Saturdays to do something nice - go for a walk, to a local nature reserve, go to the cinema, join a club, go to the seaside, go for a meal with her husband. I can't imagine spending every single weekend going bargain shopping, then napping and sitting in my dressing gown.

Reactions: 7
I think she's stuck in a rut. She could easily ditch the shopping mornings every Saturday and do her food shop after work. Use her Saturdays to do something nice - go for a walk, to a local nature reserve, go to the cinema, join a club, go to the seaside, go for a meal with her husband. I can't imagine spending every single weekend going bargain shopping, then napping and sitting in my dressing gown.
Her life is wasted away doing what she does on her weekends off. I love getting out and about, seeing wildlife, nature, somewhere for a cuppa, a bit of sea air etc....the weekends are a treat and go by so fast to be spent like hers are.

Reactions: 8
Honestly I completely agree with this. Her lack of going out even for a simple walk is probably a large contributing factor to her feeling so stressed out and cooped up. What I don't understand is, she made all that effort to go out with her work colleagues but she openly admitted to point blank turning down Neil's offer of a meal out/drinks. Maybe if she went out more, they'd make better memories and feel a lot happier together.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I completely agree with this. Her lack of going out even for a simple walk is probably a large contributing factor to her feeling so stressed out and cooped up. What I don't understand is, she made all that effort to go out with her work colleagues but she openly admitted to point blank turning down Neil's offer of a meal out/drinks. Maybe if she went out more, they'd make better memories and feel a lot happier together.
There are so many nice places to visit in the north east. If she got off her arse and did something she would feel better.

Reactions: 2
They're not skint, so They should do what We do, have the odd weekend away. We don't often go far, but like to just pack a weekend bag and get away for a couple of nights. I Love it, Cocktails and nice food for a couple of nights. We have to arrange it around shifts in work, but always manage it. No reason on Earth why they can't do that, They must be earning a good Salary between Them.

Reactions: 5
They're not skint, so They should do what We do, have the odd weekend away. We don't often go far, but like to just pack a weekend bag and get away for a couple of nights. I Love it, Cocktails and nice food for a couple of nights. We have to arrange it around shifts in work, but always manage it. No reason on Earth why they can't do that, They must be earning a good Salary between Them.
Iv alway thought that’s why not pack a bag take it to work and head off somewhere for weekend Iv done it befor when got work monday just come back tea time Sunday it’s nice to get away from normal life once in a while

Reactions: 2
Iv alway thought that’s why not pack a bag take it to work and head off somewhere for weekend Iv done it befor when got work monday just come back tea time Sunday it’s nice to get away from normal life once in a while
Yeah but then B&Msssssssss, Matalan, Asda and Poundland would all go out of business 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shes a receptionist but she would have you believe she runs the place!

• Haha
Director.... so she thinks
🤢 clean your house woman!!! Even the bins filthy! I know in the past she has said she won’t eat buffet food as she doesn’t know how clean people’s homes are...hmmm, maybe you should give your own a good clean?! What’s with the awful table cloth thing on top of the drawers?

I know! She acts so particular and yet, you never hear or see Elaine clean. If she did, it would be all over stories, talking about how busy she had been. But, mustn't eat other peoples food because you dont know how clean they are! Imagine how offended she would be if someone behaved like that about food she had prepared!

Reactions: 6
On her live just, (she's bought some tealight holders) "I'll probably put candles in them, but I won't light them, I'm not romantic, ew gross" (or something along those lines!) 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.