Elaine12Jones #3 Newcastle's number one sexpert

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Champagne” coloured lampshade, bedding and curtains with curtain pole and 2 sets of tie backs.. with her magnolia walls, def nothing exciting or modern!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
“Champagne” coloured lampshade, bedding and curtains with curtain pole and 2 sets of tie backs.. with her magnolia walls, def nothing exciting or modern!
Dont forget the diamanté’s on the curtain pole

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Think that’s her changed into her loungewear now that she’s back home!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Stressed!!! What, sitting in your pjs while your husband decorates the bedroom is stressful? Going to b&msssssssss for a lamp shade is stressful?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Soo she just said god help when we move not if. Do you think she doing the house geting rid off stuff couse she moving and landlord will wonna check the house

• Wow
Soo she just said god help when we move not if. Do you think she doing the house geting rid off stuff couse she moving and landlord will wonna check the house
Hmmmm...maybe she is planning to move to that house near her Mum's? Was it not right next door? I know from personal experience, the landlord(s) usually come round before moving out to make sure everything is in check and ready to rent out pretty much straight away! Maybe they see the move as a new start, I know and admit I've said things in the past about Elaine but I'd love for her to come out and prove me completely wrong and change her life around! I really would love it!

Reactions: 2
Why is she stressed when she isn't doing ANY of the work?! Why can't she grab a paint brush and help Neil??

• Haha
I don’t understand what her stepdad is needed to help put up the curtain rail! Surely they can do this themselves?

I very much doubt they’ll be moving anywhere soon, not if their relationship isn’t at its best.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand what her stepdad is needed to help put up the curtain rail! Surely they can do this themselves?

I very much doubt they’ll be moving anywhere soon, not if their relationship isn’t at its best.
🤣 honestly!!

If they are moving and it’s their choice to (tenancy isn’t up) then this ain’t going to mend things!! Any pics of her newly installed decor?

Do you think she’s wanting the bedroom done up to make it more ‘inviting’ ...if you know what I mean!! 🤣😂🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.