Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just about past same pic why o why dose she need to show the world šŸ¤¢. Sorry but no

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That is definately not a woman who lacks confidence like she makes out!

Reactions: 7
Thats what gets me, there are very few women who would pose in their undies unless they are super models let alone someone with such ā€œissuesā€

Reactions: 6
Ooof, how does Neil feel about his wife in her undies all over instagram? I wouldnt be happy if it was me.
She's on a massive quest at the moment to make herself into some sort of sexy woman. Lacy underwear pictures, talking about sex and vibrators.

Ooof, how does Neil feel about his wife in her undies all over instagram? I wouldnt be happy if it was me.
She's on a massive quest at the moment to make herself into some sort of sexy woman. Lacy underwear pictures, talking about sex and vibrators.
I totally agree. I donā€™t think my other half would be happy with me posing!!

I totally agree. I donā€™t think my other half would be happy with me posing!!
šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£ how can any man resist that??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Iā€™m a curvy size 12. I really lack body confidence to the point where I wonā€™t go swimming or sunbathing on holiday. I always cover up etc. I wonā€™t wear a swimming costume let alone a bikini. Iā€™m stunned that Elaine who also claims to lack confidence is posing in lacy underwear on the internet šŸ¤”šŸ¤¢šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Iā€™m a curvy size 12. I really lack body confidence to the point where I wonā€™t go swimming or sunbathing on holiday. I always cover up etc. I wonā€™t wear a swimming costume let alone a bikini. Iā€™m stunned that Elaine who also claims to lack confidence is posing in lacy underwear on the internet šŸ¤”šŸ¤¢šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
She doesnā€™t lack confidence at all. She bloody loves herself!!! I would be mortified everyone seeing me in my underwear and Iā€™m ok with my body. I just canā€™t work her out šŸ¤®

Imagine if work colleagues google her name and find this forum :ROFLMAO: Theyā€™ll learn all about Neilā€™s ā€œproblemā€, their sex life, Elaineā€™s vibrator and now her nipples!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I get Bikinis is like havin bra and pants but not. Lacy see throw šŸ¤Ø. And she has all on wearing a bikini now she show the world her tits and fanny If that not sayin Iā€™m gagin for it And looking for a new man. What is.

• Haha
She definitely doesnt lack confidence. Even just daily on insta stories, she is forever playing with her hair, pouting into the camera. All the strutting around in her new dresses to crap 90s music and now literally stripping off! I reckon she is trying to impress someone!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes sheā€™s dipping her toes in the water, would not surprise me if sheā€™s on tinder or something tbh

She clearly wants some excitement now

Do we really blame her? I hope she does spread her wings a bit ( I said WINGS!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh my that looks terrible, so ill fitting again, the colour is a no no for her pale skin too. Iā€™m very pale and love pink but I know what not to wear. Look at the hip area, more the right of the picture.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.