Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unless the pictures are for one of the many men who talk to her/message her from work. Either way its embarrassing, she has a husband and has always been older then her age, why the sudden shift? Now talking about sex toys, blowjobs and showing off her lacy pants?
If she had abit of a tan, had the right size underwear and the bra was abit more supportive the set would look nice.

Reactions: 1
Mmm I wounder who this one for. Pic not Elaine 😂😂 But OMG u should see the back. She not put this one up but there was 2 in the little bag and from the site this only one matching what can see of it 🤨

I reckon she's doing it to make
View attachment 23330Mmm I wounder who this one for. Pic not Elaine 😂😂 But OMG u should see the back. She not put this one up but there was 2 in the little bag and from the site this only one matching what can see of it 🤨
Omg I nearly threw up! I honestly thought that was her 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She doesn’t lack confidence at all. She bloody loves herself!!! I would be mortified everyone seeing me in my underwear and I’m ok with my body. I just can’t work her out 🤮
I reckon she's doing it to make

Omg I nearly threw up! I honestly thought that was her 🤢🤢
She doesn’t look nice at all. I certainly don’t think they’re for Neil 🤔

These also have to be bedroom only wear. She will look even more ridiculous if she wears these under clothes, it doesn’t offer any support. That’s probably why her tits are do saggy!! 🤣

Reactions: 3
of course she has now done a story saying how looking back on her last post (the undies) she feels so un confident in herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just had a look on the underwear Instagram. It’s proper tacky stuff. I wonder what she’s trying to be like? She’s full of shot saying she feels in confident!! It’s another attempt at attention seeking she makes me sick!!

attention seeking because she is hoping she's going to have loads of followers telling her how beautiful she looked and how lovely the set was. Fishing for attention and praise.

attention seeking because she is hoping she's going to have loads of followers telling her how beautiful she looked and how lovely the set was. Fishing for attention and praise.
She’s so transparent. If you buy underwear like that, the only person who should see it should be other half. When she did hauls she would not show packs of knickers she had bought, yet now she has everything out 🤔🤮

Reactions: 6
She is feeling down as she knows (yet again) that she's failed and is bigger than ever! Shes after her sheep to tell her how lovely and slim (🤣) she looks. All about attention with her

• Heart
She is feeling down as she knows (yet again) that she's failed and is bigger than ever! Shes after her sheep to tell her how lovely and slim (🤣) she looks. All about attention with her
Honestly this woman is like a car crash!! She just fails at everything. I just don’t understand all this weird tit. Where the hell is Neil?

Well to be fair...she’s only a size 14/16 🤥🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
of course she has now done a story saying how looking back on her last post (the undies) she feels so un confident in herself.
She made me laugh how she called it a outfit 😂😂 like she goin out init.

And anyone watch her live we’re Neil sneezed and she like err Gross

Everyone asking about suncream and she like Yh high factor. 30 Yh course that’s high 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She made me laugh how she called it a outfit 😂😂 like she goin out init.

And anyone watch her live we’re Neil sneezed and she like err Gross

Everyone asking about suncream and she like Yh high factor. 30 Yh course that’s high 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m dipping in and out of her live, it’s a bit Groundhog Day really.....same old tit!

She’s just talked about the Instagram new followers rule, if you try to add her after she’s put up a post in her granny wear and you only have 1 or 2 posts yourselves then in her words “no babes”, and she knows you’ve come from here.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She’s posted a photo like that because she knows a lot of people are going to praise her and tell her how amazing she looks. She needs to hear that from others because she’s so down about the fact she hasn’t lost weight, again, in time for her holiday and feels rubbish for it!

Hello Tattlers! Long time lurker, first post!

I’m a Geordie so obviously went straight to insta to have a look at this lady as I’ve never heard of her, and can’t find her using the handle @elaine12jones... does that mean I’m blocked!?

I’ve literally never followed her, looked at her page or even heard of her!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.