Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s our lovely Elaine been up to today? 🤣 another exciting day sitting on her arse drinking gin? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Despite not taking her high waist bikinis she said she will burn regardless! Oh yes cos she’s never heard of 50 factor numerous times a day. You’d think with her Smear Test preaching she’d actually care about other risks of cancers, and with her family known to suffer with health issues she would do all she can to look after herself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Despite not taking her hi waist bikinis she said she will burn regardless! Oh yes cos she’s never heard of 50 factor numerous times a day. You’d think with her Smear Test preaching she’d actually care about other risks of cancers, and with her family known to suffer with health issues she would do all she can to look after herself.
I’m VERY fair. There is no excuse for her burning. She just needs to keep putting sun cream on- but that requires effort. She’s on holiday, she will need to relax and switch off. She leads such a hectic busy lifestyle!! 😂 burn away Elaine... give it a few years and that will show on your skin, never mind the HUGE cancer risk 😡

Reactions: 3
Stop the press!! She did some cooking!! But surprise surprise now she knackered 😂🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
😂😂😂she just sayed Said that sumone on YouTube old bfor there time 😂😂 she looked in the mirror

• Haha
Reactions: 5
😂😂😂she just sayed Said that sumone on YouTube old bfor there time 😂😂 she looked in the mirror
I just popped on to say the same, it’s Rhiannon Ashley. So what if she likes gardening so do I it’s great to show kids how to live a self sufficient life. What’s Elaine got going for her? She’s old before her time, she power naps and dresses like a nan. Cheeky cow!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I just popped on to say the same, it’s Rhiannon Ashley. So what if she likes gardening so do I it’s great to show kids how to live a self sufficient life. What’s Elaine got going for her? She’s old before her time, she power naps and dresses like a nan. Cheeky cow!
I don’t know who Rhiannon Ashley is, but come on. What the hell does Elaine do?? She hasn’t got a life and wouldn’t get off her fat lazy ass for nothing!! Elaine is well old before her time- take a look at yourself Elaine. A fat lazy old before your time mess!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The sunburn just makes me so anxious every time I see it. It's so dangerous to be burned like that every time on holiday. The risk is simply not worth it. Surely being in the sun all day will make her feel exhausted? It does to me, and I try to find shade.

Reactions: 2
The sunburn just makes me so anxious every time I see it. It's so dangerous to be burned like that every time on holiday. The risk is simply not worth it. Surely being in the sun all day will make her feel exhausted? It does to me, and I try to find shade.
She needs to be careful of that forehead of hers! 😆🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Crazy saying she knows she will burn!! Sit that fat ass in the shade girl. As for making a meal from scratch! mm mince, pasta sheets and a packet sauce. No Elaine that's not from scratch. All this about oh they are only arms Elaine at least they work. Copying Nadia Sawalha much? Exactly what she said in her vlog.

• Haha
Yh that is I won’t takin much notice tbh And I must be old I love doin my gardening decorating and cleaning

All she dose is sit on her arse drinking gin

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.