Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone said on her live that they would love to see the food in Morocco .. Elaine said they won’t be leaving the hotel so it will just be the all inclusive buffet 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s put a poll up asking if she should do you tube videos again 😂😂 and asking what videos people want to see!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone said on her live that they would love to see the food in Morocco .. Elaine said they won’t be leaving the hotel so it will just be the all inclusive buffet 🤣
Exciting then 😂 adult only hotel too as usual. They are even staying in the centre of Marrakech and I doubt she will be venturing far.

Imagine going all that way just to sit in a bleeping hotel 🤯 no wonder she has no friends the boring witch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She never does leave the hotel on any of her holidays. She’s not interested in the culture or the country, just interested in doing even less than usual. That’s why I don’t understand her buying as much crap as she does, she doesn’t go anywhere in her own country, she’s certainly not abroad!!

Reactions: 2
That’s what I can’t understand with her live last night. Saying Rhiannon Ashlee is old before her time. She’s a young mum in her late 20s, I think around 26. She bought a house last year with her long term partner who she is engaged to and has a lovely little girl with. She has a garden with a greenhouse that was already there, and is very eco friendly so has started to use her greenhouse to grow her own. This is very educational for her young daughter, and shows her the circle of life from seed to mouth I suppose, something schools show children with sunflowers and cress also. She is a very good mum with lots of hobbies in her life, and ones she also can involve her daughter in, she makes her life fun and bakes with her girl too.

Can we really see this from Elaine if she was a mum? As said before the poor child would be just shoved round Matalan, Primark and Asda or left with Neil. They never go in the garden so no play time outside, no family picnics, park fun, learning to ride a bike etc, I just can’t see it. Elaine is so old before her time, and what are her hobbies besides drinking monkey 47 Gin, shopping and chilling at home if you call them hobbies? She’s the one that wants shaking not Rhiannon (that’s what she said in her live about her).

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well i hope rhiannon blocks her for trolling! Honestly can give it but cant take it. R is lovely , old before her time! Is she actually joking!

Reactions: 5
Elaine will never have kids, she’ll always be too tired and need a nap before even thinking of having sex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s what I can’t understand with her live last night. Saying Rhiannon Ashlee is old before her time. She’s a young mum in her late 20s, I think around 26. She bought a house last year with her long term partner who she is engaged to and has a lovely little girl with. She has a garden with a greenhouse that was already there, and is very eco friendly so has started to use her greenhouse to grow her own. This is very educational for her young daughter, and shows her the circle of life from seed to mouth I suppose, something schools show children with sunflowers and cress also. She is a very good mum with lots of hobbies in her life, and ones she also can involve her daughter in, she makes her life fun and bakes with her girl too.

Can we really see this from Elaine if she was a mum? As said before the poor child would be just shoved round Matalan, Primark and Asda or left with Neil. They never go in the garden so no play time outside, no family picnics, park fun, learning to ride a bike etc, I just can’t see it. Elaine is so old before her time, and what are her hobbies besides drinking monkey 47 Gin, shopping and chilling at home if you call them hobbies? She’s the one that wants shaking not Rhiannon (that’s what she said in her live about her).
I didn’t know who Rhiannon was But after reading what Elaine said watched a couple of her vlogs. She seems like she does an awful lot with her daughter. Like you said, what the hell does Elaine do? She can’t even get off her fat arse and clean her house! What would she do if she had a kid? They don’t go anywhere. This fat lazy woman infuriates me!!!

She would just feed a child a load of crap. Her sister doesn’t want her children to eat chocolate but Elaine just feeds them it anyway. That’s just so disrespectful!! Does Elaine look back on her 20s and think what a fun time she had? I very much doubt it!! They never do anything. She’s just turning into an alcoholic who can’t do without her gin, sits on her arse and stuffs her face, then moans that she can’t lose weight. This has been Elaine’s life for years. She dresses like an old woman, and has nothing going for herself.

Elaine will never have kids, she’ll always be too tired and need a nap before even thinking of having sex 😂
I don’t think they even have sex. That would be too much effort!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Sorry guys, I'm blocked, could someone tell me exactly what she said about Rhiannon? I love R and have followed her years!

Reactions: 2
She’s now moaning about a colleagues 2 kids. It’s been hard working dealing with them apparently.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I just popped on to say the same, it’s Rhiannon Ashley. So what if she likes gardening so do I it’s great to show kids how to live a self sufficient life. What’s Elaine got going for her? She’s old before her time, she power naps and dresses like a nan. Cheeky cow!
How dare She? That statement must be born out of pure bloody jealousy. Rhiannon has everything Elaine desires. Happy marriage,Young Husband, nice house and Beautiful little girl. Cheeky bloody mare.....Forgot to add, a lovely slim body

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How dare She? That statement must be born out of pure bloody jealousy. Rhiannon has everything Elaine desires. Happy marriage,Young Husband, nice house and Beautiful little girl. Cheeky bloody mare.....Forgot to add, a lovely slim body
I think it does sound like she’s jealous. Elaine is a spiteful cow who thinks she deserves everything whilst putting in zero effort!!

Elaine will be having a gin on the sofa in her dressing gown is she?? 🤣

That big bloody moon face and her crooked teeth 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whats Rhiannons instagram? never heard of her before. Why was Elaine slagging her off?
She was doing a live and people were asking her if she followed certain people. Steve’s vlogs, Rhiannon Ashlee, Katie Beech and Mrs Meldrum etc.

Her instagram is Rhiannonashley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.