Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think we give a crap about her day at work? We all work. I don't tell war and peace about my day!
God she really winds me up! Also, what is with her hairline? It starts almost behind her ears!! 🤣

Working with the colleagues because they have kids? 😂 why is she complaining about kids the miserable witch omg
Complaining about "looking after" kids and yet she wants one? Hmm.....🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She used to be really good mates with Katy Beach and they used to mention each other in their vlogs. They don't seem to acknowledge one another now. Wonder what's go on there then?😩

Reactions: 2
She used to be really good mates with Katy Beach and they used to mention each other in their vlogs. They don't seem to acknowledge one another now. Wonder what's go on there then?😩
Probably because Katy lost weight and Elaine hasn’t 🤣 Elaine can’t keep friends at all. Would you want to be friends with her?!! I certainly wouldn’t!!🤣

Probably because Katy lost weight and Elaine hasn’t 🤣 Elaine can’t keep friends at all. Would you want to be friends with her?!! I certainly wouldn’t!!🤣
Exactly that! Katy is looking really good and Elaine cant hack it

• Heart
She's deciding weither or not to go out for tea tonight. Neil wants to go to a local pizza place but she said she doesnt fancy pizza, she wants some pub food, something rubbish she said. It's a big decision to make, i hope she makes the right choice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She's deciding weither or not to go out for tea tonight. Neil wants to go to a local pizza place but she said she doesnt fancy pizza, she wants some pub food, something rubbish she said. It's a big decision to make, i hope she makes the right choice 😂
She’ll say she’d rather make food at home because she doesn’t feel well enough to go out...then go and nap instead 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She was also wearing that hideous blouse thing again, the one she had on the other day with the large floral print and peplum hem 😷

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’m sure she just says they may go out so it does make it sound like they do do something else rather than sit in the house. Then when she doesn’t she makes it sound like she decided not to. She’s so full of tit. Probably just went round to her Mams for gin instead. Let’s face it, if they drive anywhere Neil certainly won’t be able to have a drink, as he will have to drive. Alcoholic Elaine couldn’t do without her gin 😂

I’m sure she just says they may go out so it does make it sound like they do do something else rather than sit in the house. Then when she doesn’t she makes it sound like she decided not to. She’s so full of tit. Probably just went round to her Mams for gin instead. Let’s face it, if they drive anywhere Neil certainly won’t be able to have a drink, as he will have to drive. Alcoholic Elaine couldn’t do without her gin 😂

Elaine’s post on Jane Gammons vlog...what memories are you making Elaine? Remember the time I sat on the sofa eating a family size pudding? Remember the time I sat on the sofa drinking gin? Remember the time I sat on the sofa stuffing my face? 🤣 obviously trying to get Jane to quit slimming world!! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
She had to "step away" because she's not losing any weight!! I'm sure if she even lost 0.5lb she would be posting and boasting all over the place

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.