Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol at the fashion show, love the way she justifies the shoes and cardi! No you are wearing them to make your legs look slimmer and hide the hideous arms. Also thought funny the way she told us why she goes out so early on a Saturday, not reading on here at all are we Elaine.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s the multi coloured monstrosity hanging up behind her? Did she model that?

Lol at the fashion show, love the way she justifies the shoes and cardi! No you are wearing them to make your legs look slimmer and hide the hideous arms. Also thought funny the way she told us why she goes out so early on a Saturday, not reading on here at all are we Elaine.
They don’t make her legs look slimmer at all, the opposite!! The cardigan is definitely to hide the porky arms, but even that’s awful!!

Why does she go out early on a Saturday?

Reactions: 3
Elaine you look like a middle aged frump!! You look at least 10 years old than you are!! Sort it out!!

I cannot stop laughing!! Honest to God this is the worse top I have ever seen!!
What the actual duck are those boots? Possibly the worst style... especially for those with chunky legs!
Not to mention its late May....were today up north it's 20°c

Reactions: 4
She never tells when she is going on holiday for privacy reasons, then posts from the airport haha! Go figure!
Elaine you look like a middle aged frump!! You look at least 10 years old than you are!! Sort it out!!

I cannot stop laughing!! Honest to God this is the worse top I have ever seen!!
she wants to be careful with all that pouting. Give it a few years and she will have a mouth that resembles a cats bum! 🤣😂

What the actual duck are those boots? Possibly the worst style... especially for those with chunky legs!
Not to mention its late May....were today up north it's 20°c
I totally agree. It’s warm enough to wear sandals. Those chunky legs in the jeans that are too tight...but that thing she’s wearing up top 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she wants to be careful with all that pouting. Give it a few years and she will have a mouth that resembles a cats bum! 🤣😂

I totally agree. It’s warm enough to wear sandals. Those chunky legs in the jeans that are too tight...but that thing she’s wearing up top 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha omg I didn't even notice the feet area!! I was to distracted by the top! Oh it's even worse / funnier. They look like pig totters!! 😂🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
She says she goes out early so she can get back to get other things done. I presume she means put on her dressing gown and sit on the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The cost of all the cheap fashion must run into the thousands. I’ve followed her since she began YouTube and there isn’t a week that goes by that she hasn’t purchased new stuff.

How sad to be so unsatisfied with your life that all you can do is buy new nanna outfits that she’ll wear once and then discard

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does she not just have a lay in at the weekends. Im sure Neil does.
Then she may not need her nanna nap in the afternoon. But she probably still would as she is such a lazy moo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What was her excuse for going out early? She has me blocked 😂😂

What was her excuse for going out early? She has me blocked 😂😂
Just that it's quiet at 8:30am, though her mum overslept yesterday which is "like totally fine" nothing exciting just made me chuckle.

For someone with low body confidence, she doesn't half show it off to the hilt. She is

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.