Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sat and had lunch with her work colleagues! A man from IT joined her, probably threw a couple of compliments her way.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🤮 I bet she was flirting with him!! Why would you even need to mention that? She definitely reads on here, seen as we mentioned her sitting in her car on lunchtime. She probably goes to her car as she has a secret stash of food that she can push in her mouth as fast as she can and feel no one will criticise her. Then probably sits with a salad in front of her colleagues 🤔🤣

• Haha
Sooo Neil wanted to go out for dinner or at least had it on his mind and she said no? Yet if she wanted to go out for dinner he'd HAVE to go whether he wanted to or not. I definitely think something is wrong at home, he tries to do something nice and she doesn't want to know. Yet went on about the "IT lads"...

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I wish Neil would grow some balls and leave her. She does nothing for him, doesn’t speak nicely about him, loves compliments from other men & she’s told her Instagram followers that he can’t finish inside her. I would be mortified. I wonder if he knows about these threads? I’d love to give him a tip off about them 😂

Reactions: 9
I think she comes across as awful to Neil. I think he does need to man up, but really what does she do for him? She never makes an effort, doesn’t let him go out and appears to do nothing around the house. I do feel sorry for him. I think she’s bone idle!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I wish Neil would grow some balls and leave her. She does nothing for him, doesn’t speak nicely about him, loves compliments from other men & she’s told her Instagram followers that he can’t finish inside her. I would be mortified. I wonder if he knows about these threads? I’d love to give him a tip off about them 😂
Hes on Facebook. I might send him the link 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really do feel sorry for him. I do think Elaine is quite the madam!! I just can’t believe she broadcast Neil’s issue to everyone. Yes she might want a baby, and yes it’s obviously a difficult situation, but it’s such a private matter between them as a couple. I just think she’s got no get up and go. She sits on that sofa with her hoodie on and does nothing at all. If she’s on a diet then Neil has to be too!! I think that’s wrong. She doesn’t seem to want to do anything. I remember she vlogged once about Neil asking her to go to the pictures and she wouldn’t go. She is just so miserable!!

She won’t even put her own petrol in!! Also I remember a vlog where they took some stuff to the tip. Neil was struggling on with the stuff putting it in the skip while she just sat on her arse!! She’s so bloody lazy!!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Theres definitly trouble at home, Elaine is constantly talking of other men. She's desperate for some attention. She even said on her live when she exposed Neils issue with ejaculation that she asked her viewers should i leave him?. Then when someone suggested that she did that later on she got pissy and everyone in the live jumped on that person.

Three ICT lads joined her outside for lunch apparently. big deal, they probably didnt join HER just went outside for their lunch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really don’t get where she thinks she is miss popular? She has absolutely zero going for her. Also, why ask strangers if she should leave Neil? I imagine he must see this, and would be rather hurt. I wish he’d leave her, find himself someone else! If Neil was sitting with girls on his lunch she would be kicking off!! She seems to hate the truth pointed out to her. Elaine you are a selfish woman with nothing going for you except a massive forehead 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.