Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Crying because your mum is coming on hol with you??
It's almost like she doesn't want to spend any time alone with Neil. Very odd

Reactions: 3
She said she was very nervous about visiting morocco due to terrorist attacks a few weeks ago so maybe having her mum there is reassuring for her "anxiety"

I would love to see the crap she’s bought for her holidays. Squeezing herself into size 14. She is just a mess!

Elaine couldn’t cope with having kids. She’s too selfish! She thinks a baby will solve her problems...how very wrong!! Anyway, do you think she could stay off the gin for 9 months 🤣
No way could she cope with a baby!! There would be no nanna naps for a start! She's knackered all the time now (so she thinks) so no way would be be able to deal with a baby

• Haha
I do think Elaine & Neil are like Brother & Sister,,,, no passion between them, but just a sort of sibling kind of Love. I don't think He pays Her any compliments, so She feels the need to tell everyone on Social Media, that people in everyday life are always giving Her all these compliments.
I think it's Her way of feeling worthy & deep down I reckon She lacks self worth, even though She gives the opposite impression with all Her pouting & apparent Loving Herself & telling Us about all these probable fake compliments.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I do think Elaine & Neil are like Brother & Sister,,,, no passion between them, but just a sort of sibling kind of Love. I don't think He pays Her any compliments, so She feels the need to tell everyone on Social Media, that people in everyday life are always giving Her all these compliments.
I think it's Her way of feeling worthy & deep down I reckon She lacks self worth, even though She gives the opposite impression with all Her pouting & apparent Loving Herself & telling Us about all these probable fake compliments.
I think you’re right, although I don’t think she does herself any favours. She can’t seem to keep friends, so they must live in each other’s pockets. They work together, live together. Neither of them have a social life and they don’t seem to do much together. She lives in s lovely part of the country with so much to see and do, yet all she does is spend her weekends in cheap shops and sleeps. Then her evenings drinking gin. Only she can change her lifestyle, but she doesn’t make any effort at all.

Reactions: 5
I think you’re right, although I don’t think she does herself any favours. She can’t seem to keep friends, so they must live in each other’s pockets. They work together, live together. Neither of them have a social life and they don’t seem to do much together. She lives in s lovely part of the country with so much to see and do, yet all she does is spend her weekends in cheap shops and sleeps. Then her evenings drinking gin. Only she can change her lifestyle, but she doesn’t make any effort at all.
Its actually rather sad! I'm starting to feel really sorry for her! Just sorry that shes living such a sad little life!

It's a lovely sunny day in most of the UK today and what does she do? Go to home bargains (In a hoody!) and then come home and sit in her house!! Grrrr!!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Its actually rather sad! I'm starting to feel really sorry for her! Just sorry that shes living such a sad little life!

It's a lovely sunny day in most of the UK today and what does she do? Go to home bargains (In a hoody!) and then come home and sit in her house!! Grrrr!!!
Honestly, I just don’t understand her. They never have random days out together. She could go somewhere for the day, explore the north east a little. It’s got so many nice places. If they did things together they would have things to talk about. I don’t get how she can be tired all the time. She doesn’t have a physical job. There’s more to Newcastle than Mataram, Home Bargains and Asda!! 🤣😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Lush day here in the north east and she spends it having a “power nap”. Power nap? Like she needs the energy? What for, what has she done today that’s zapped al her energy or what is she going to do later tonight that requires the extra “power”? She really doesn’t help herself. She’s wasting her life. 10 years of doing this has passed. She’ll be 40 before she knows it and will still be living this way.

• Heart
Lush day here in the north east and she spends it having a “power nap”. Power nap? Like she needs the energy? What for, what has she done today that’s zapped al her energy or what is she going to do later tonight that requires the extra “power”? She really doesn’t help herself. She’s wasting her life. 10 years of doing this has passed. She’ll be 40 before she knows it and will still be living this way.
I totally agree!! I just can’t understand her. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She makes no effort to do anything!! Like you say, what the hell does she need a ‘power nap’ for? I just don’t get her at all. However, the less you do the more tired you are. She wants to get off her backside and go and do something nice. Enjoy where you live Elaine! I guess it’s the same when they go on holiday though, she doesn’t enjoy the culture or do anything but sit around a hotel complex!!

I totally agree!! I just can’t understand her. I don’t feel sorry for her at all. She makes no effort to do anything!! Like you say, what the hell does she need a ‘power nap’ for? I just don’t get her at all. However, the less you do the more tired you are. She wants to get off her backside and go and do something nice. Enjoy where you live Elaine! I guess it’s the same when they go on holiday though, she doesn’t enjoy the culture or do anything but sit around a hotel complex!!
Even when Neil’s Mum and stepdad were up in North staying in a caravan and they went for a couple of days she slept in the afternoon. God Elaine, what a waste of a life!! You’re bloody 30 years old, why the hell do you need to sleep so much.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Agree with you all wholeheartedly. I have two children not sleeping through my youngest is up at least twice a night, and I don't feel the need for a nap in the day. Not that I'd get chance for one. They could get National trust memberships, travel to a different one each weekend. Go to the beach, get a cheap weekend away last minute... Do some decorating, take up a hobby, the list is literally endless. She's free to live the life she wants to live of course but does she not worry about the fact that theres a very strong likelihood that one day she will be on her own with there being such a big age gap. She's not doing what she needs to do in order to have kids so you would think she would be trying to establish a life of her own outside of Neil and her mother. It is honestly just so sad.

Reactions: 6
Agree with you all wholeheartedly. I have two children not sleeping through my youngest is up at least twice a night, and I don't feel the need for a nap in the day. Not that I'd get chance for one. They could get National trust memberships, travel to a different one each weekend. Go to the beach, get a cheap weekend away last minute... Do some decorating, take up a hobby, the list is literally endless. She's free to live the life she wants to live of course but does she not worry about the fact that theres a very strong likelihood that one day she will be on her own with there being such a big age gap. She's not doing what she needs to do in order to have kids so you would think she would be trying to establish a life of her own outside of Neil and her mother. It is honestly just so sad.
Imagine her having kids?! Would they just be stuck in the house the whole time? My husband and I don’t have children (I’m 44 and he’s 50) we have been together 20 years. We never wanted kids but we do so much!! We have 2 dogs and get out all the time. I live in Newcastle and there is so much to do, so many lovely places to see. They have a car, they could go anywhere. With no kids or animals they are not tied. They could drive to York for the day or Edinburgh, go for some walks. Wasn’t she wanting to know how to increase her steps? ( really Elaine, it’s simple) get off your sofa and get out the house, and not just round cheap shops, get done fresh air, then you might actually have a reason for feeling tired 🤣

When she does nothing all day no wonder all she has to fill her time is food and gin. That’s why your weight is increasing Elaine!

Last edited:
I agree about the lovely weather today, however, I have been at work both today and yesterday so couldn't appreciate the beautiful weather! I feel like her lack of going out is down to her insecurities, and I know exactly how that can feel. Even a walk in the park can literally be a battle if you hate how you look. I do feel that Neil does not give her compliments or attention either for some reason. I feel like maybe he has changed as a person or has become very distant from her due to his "problem". Maybe he feels ashamed/embarrassed that he can't sort it out/has tried to many times. But really, he should be supportive and encouraging her to go to the fertility clinic like she said she wanted to. But somehow I feel that he does not want children due to the fact it seemed like it was all Elaine ringing up places and making enquiries whilst he sat in the other room/downstairs! I do feel for her not being able to have children, maybe they should consider adoption/fostering?

Reactions: 2
I just don’t see how kids would help. For her to broadcast Neil’s ‘problem’ was very unfair, and to be honest, not the sign of a caring relationship that you would tell everyone something like that. That should’ve been a private matter. To be fair, if that is the problem then she’s known about it all this time. If it was something she really wished for (children), then maybe it was the wrong relationship. A baby isn’t going to solve her problems. Anxiety can be extremely difficult, but I still don’t think she does anything to help herself.

Also about fertility IVF, she does need to lose weight. That is something she can change, but she does choose not to. I feel it’s because she wants a quick fix. She doesn’t want to work at anything. I have watched her for a few years and it’s the same old, same old...start diet, then quit!! There is always an excuse with her, be it a Birthday, holiday, Christmas...!!

Reactions: 8
She has a choice to make, lose weight and try IVF, theres a good chance it could work, if not atleast she's tried. Or stay miserable and unhappy for another 10 years. They probably aren't even trying anymore as she hasn't mentioned it.

I find her SO frustrating, she's desperately unhappy despite what she says, after following her for years she over shares so much of her life to strangers because she's no real friends.

Theres the third option of leaving Neil and moving on but with her weight so high and her confidence low i can't see it happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She said she was very nervous about visiting morocco due to terrorist attacks a few weeks ago so maybe having her mum there is reassuring for her "anxiety"
Maybe she should go somewhere else then, and not to Morocco all the time!

I just really don’t feel sorry for her. I do think she comes across as very selfish. She can’t maintain a relationship with anyone, even her sister. When her Nan was ill last year she vlogged because she had a day off work. She said her Mum had called her to say her Nan has fallen. Elaine admitted she didn’t tell her Mum she had a day off work. She never offered to help out, instead vlogged that she went to Metrocentre, then had a sleep. I honestly can’t think of anything pleasant with this woman!

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I remember years ago her having baby clothes in that spare room and buying books from an usbourne rep or something at work in case she ever had kids. I can't understand what a 36 year old man had in common with a 17 year old girl in the first place. I'm 27 and have absolutely nothing in common with a 17 year old! It always seems like Daddy issues, like she needed an older father figure in her life but now she's living with the regret of not settling down with someone closer in her age. She doesn't seem to have anything in common with people her own age which is sad. At this rate Neil is going to be pushing 60 by the time they have a baby and that doesn't seem fair on anyone.

• Heart
I remember years ago her having baby clothes in that spare room and buying books from an usbourne rep or something at work in case she ever had kids. I can't understand what a 36 year old man had in common with a 17 year old girl in the first place. I'm 27 and have absolutely nothing in common with a 17 year old! It always seems like Daddy issues, like she needed an older father figure in her life but now she's living with the regret of not settling down with someone closer in her age. She doesn't seem to have anything in common with people her own age which is sad. At this rate Neil is going to be pushing 60 by the time they have a baby and that doesn't seem fair on anyone.
The fact her family didn't think that was strange to begin with is odd.

If I would of brought brought home a 36 when I was 17 my family would of been asking questions 😂

I was honestly shocked when I found out her. She looks, dress and acts like she's in her forties.

• Heart
I do think she has nothing in common with anyone her age. She hasn’t really experienced life at all! If her and Neil are happy that’s great, but it certainly doesn’t appear that way. I agree, it’s a very odd relationship. He never goes out, neither does she. I don’t understand how they can just do nothing!

She’s got nothing to fill her life except food and buying cheap tat!! Even if they did have a baby, where would they put its room. Their spare room is filled with a load of junk!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.