Elaine12Jones #2 Newcastle's number one weight loss expert!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They really haven’t got a lot going for them have they. They act like a couple of pensioners who need afternoon naps and just cuddle not do anything else.

They rent their house like millions of other people which is fine except that you never get the impression that the have ambitions of anything better. Not even a nice rental property 🤷‍♂️

Every single week, she buys new clothes but justifies it because they are always from cheaper shops- why can’t she see that if she invested in better quality clothes that actually fit then she’d look a lot better.

And I know I’ve mentioned it before but it’s so big that it deserves another mention- her forehead 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Her colleagues have to be taking the mick with these compliments now. She didnt divulge what the compliments were though, which Is unlike her. Maybe she cant remember them all, seeing as she got so many!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her colleagues have to be taking the mick with these compliments now. She didnt divulge what the compliments were though, which Is unlike her. Maybe she cant remember them all, seeing as she got so many!!
I’d bloody love to work where she does...what a lovely bunch of colleagues she must have 🤣

She lives in fantasy land!! All these compliments every day, a perfect marriage! God, she’s deluded 🤣

• Haha
Do you think she's only saying in case Neil watches
If she is then she’s even more messed up than I thought. I really don’t know what people would be complimenting her on? She really is full of herself!

Reactions: 4
Do you think she's only saying in case Neil watches
I thought the exact same thing! I recon she's trying to make Neil jealous in some way if she doesn't feel he's paying her the attention she wants maybe she's pretending she can get it elsewhere and hoping he might start making more of an effort if he thinks other people are interested in her?

Reactions: 1
No one in their right mind would be interested in Elaine...unless they had a huge forehead fetish 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They probably do! She took all her YouTube down as she said she was paranoid about people she worked with knowing too much. Sorry love, it’s already out there! So if she’s paranoid about her colleagues, she can’t be that close to any of them. Doesn’t she just go and sit in her car on her lunch? I’d think that was strange if one of my work mates did that. I’m sure they do give her compliments for the lols 😂

• Haha
really? Who gets mulitple compliments a day at work? I dont go up to people saying "ooh your hairs lovely today" or "ooh you have gorgeous eyes!" like people apparently do to her. The most we get is saying to each other "have you cut your hair?" or " ooh you're looking abit pale"
I doubt people really talk to her at work or they just do it because she's the weird receptionist who sits in her car all break filming herself

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They're always telling her how slim she looks. That's how I know it's all b.s.

• Haha
really? Who gets mulitple compliments a day at work? I dont go up to people saying "ooh your hairs lovely today" or "ooh you have gorgeous eyes!" like people apparently do to her. The most we get is saying to each other "have you cut your hair?" or " ooh you're looking abit pale"
I doubt people really talk to her at work or they just do it because she's the weird receptionist who sits in her car all break filming herself
Plus wouldn't most people agree that it's weird to compliment a receptionist of all people, when they're sort of 'on show' anyway - sexual harassment and all that.

Reactions: 4
If I had a company, I certainly wouldn’t want Elaine front of house greeting people!! 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.