Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she know who is writing here unless they told her and did Grazia do any background reading here before writing the article? 🙄

Reactions: 2
How does she know who is writing here unless they told her and did Grazia do any background reading here before writing the article? 🙄
I did mention I was a psychologist in a post as her rants on trauma made me really angry. I notice she didnt mention that in her “ article” just in her story. The influencer bit she has twisted from someone mentioning her behaviour at events I think? That article is so one sided. Like all influencer “ interviews” always their point of view and never mention the huge lack of accountability on their end . Grazia is a rag. Zero research

Reactions: 17
She loves to think people are jealous of her but never elaborates on what exactly they are jealous of.

Reactions: 8
I used to run quite a few Instagram accounts, mostly lifestyle / product related, with a lot of shared accounts followed and following. Years ago.

I came across EVB because I noticed that she would follow an account, wait a bit, unfollow. First time I assumed she didn’t like the content. Then it happened with each of the others, and I figured that she had a bot working her account - following to get noticed, pick up a reciprocal follow, and then unfollowing. Unfortunately it was v obvious.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Stop coming on here Eimear.
You say you’re allowed to post people’s opinions on covid but we can’t post our opinions of you on here?

Also has gheewallace deleted their posts from this thread? Interesting

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Stop coming on here Eimear.
You say you’re allowed to post people’s opinions on covid but we can’t post our opinions of you on here?

Also has gheewallace deleted their posts from this thread? Interesting
I reported that account because it was bull tit and now apparently it appears that it was fodder, completely made for the grazia “article” so that it could be quoted. Article Read: one sided Un-researched high school essay

What’s the story with her and Daniel now? Feels like her kids aren’t there this evening so thought they must be with him but then couldn’t remember if they are together or not now

Reactions: 4
Two of the most influential people in the world.... is she for real? She really is thick as sh*t. I’ve unfollowed her tonight. I can’t stand her ignorance. She really is in her own little dream world.

Is she forgetting that Kim and Co push diet pills to their followers??? Sponsored ads to help vulnerable girls lose weight, jesus this is astounding.

Reactions: 1
Theyve accepted an offer on the house 👀👀 I'd love to see them making a go of it. More shocked given the asking price

Reactions: 1
Theyve accepted an offer on the house 👀👀 I'd love to see them making a go of it. More shocked given the asking price

I am so confused. It looks like they have broken up again but have sold the Surrey house? Ready to move to Cornwall just at the start of winter? And he's a builder who works in Surrey? The way she acts on her notions thinking it makes her #authentic is actually scary.

The Grazia article was laughable.
Yes, Eimear, the only possible reason for anyone to call you out on your behavior is jEalOUSy.
How deluded can you be.
Get off social media before you drive yourself mad...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.