Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well the hair looks shocking. It does look like a wig. And the lips. Please stop the lip filler.
I only dip in and out of her account .. when did she have her hair done who did it ? We’ve been in lockdown for the last 2 days ! I think that colour is gonna fade really quickly . Has she had her lips redone too ?

Reactions: 1
Anyone ever wonder about her political leanings? With all her covid bullshit there's a feeling that she's leans a bit to the right. Now with every other person in Instagram posting about the US election and not a peep from her, makes me wonder if she favours trump?

Anyone ever wonder about her political leanings? With all her covid bullshit there's a feeling that she's leans a bit to the right. Now with every other person in Instagram posting about the US election and not a peep from her, makes me wonder if she favours trump?
Glad someone else agrees, I was waiting for her to come out in support of Trump!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She posted the other night that she was in favour of trump winning and that like Ireland are was a republican she took it down shortly after as she said she got slated for it.
😲 How did I miss this! I would love to know her rationale behind supporting him. I think she just enjoys going for the contrary...

She posted the other night that she was in favour of trump winning and that like Ireland are was a republican she took it down shortly after as she said she got slated for it.
Jesus christ, I missed that one! She might want to bow out of indigo volunteers then!

That was Liz Reaney you are thinking of

Omg I am SO sorry i thought I was on the liz Reaney thread jesus delete delete. Eimear said no such thing!!

Yes omg I'm so sorry can I delete the post I thought I was on her thread I follow both

Yes omg I'm so sorry can I delete the post I thought I was on her thread I follow both

Just reported my own post to admin to get it removed. It's not fair on eimear

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How come she’s in her bathrobe with blonde hair Tonight watching Netflix when it was brown on her last post ? And why has she used the hashtag polishgirl in her brown hair post ? Seriously these instagrammers are on A fake deluded Botox filled planet of their own

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sharing laura de barras post?

Weird lick arse move... i'm pretty sure laura de barra subtley called eimear and her ilk out for sharing misinformation recently?!

Reactions: 20
How come she’s in her bathrobe with blonde hair Tonight watching Netflix when it was brown on her last post ? And why has she used the hashtag polishgirl in her brown hair post ? Seriously these instagrammers are on A fake deluded Botox filled planet of their own
I mean there’s no way it was wash out right ? I am bleached blonde For years any Time I fo dark the blond does eventually push through but not in a couple of days ? I don’t think it’s possible to darken over blonde that sort term is it

Reactions: 2
It’s more than likely a stock photo she has used for tonight’s grid post. Lazy influencing at its finest.

Reactions: 4
I thought she was levitating up there in her nurses shoes and Florida ol lady leisure suit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m still in the height of shock that she repainted the room so that it would match her Christmas mood board. But the nurses shoes comment has thrown me over the edge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.