Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused, why is she painting her living room if she’s accepted an offer on the house?

Reactions: 9
I remember leaving our (housing association) house when I was 11. My dad was pissed off that they said before we left we had to have the kitchen repainted. They didn't specify which colour so he got dead cheap brown paint...the same colour she's painting her lounge now! He was ahead of the game! Definitely a paint collab coming up. I used to love Eimear's feed. I just don't understand any of it now.

Reactions: 2
I remember leaving our (housing association) house when I was 11. My dad was pissed off that they said before we left we had to have the kitchen repainted. They didn't specify which colour so he got dead cheap brown paint...the same colour she's painting her lounge now! He was ahead of the game! Definitely a paint collab coming up. I used to love Eimear's feed. I just don't understand any of it now.
Same, I used to really enjoy her feed at the beginning. I unfollowed last year when she started to go off the rails. It was the screeching into her stories that put me off!

Reactions: 5
she seems to be away with the girls alone this weekend, so Daniel has Lennon, things must be over alright, Its very sad to be honest shes totally lost, I think she needs to be near family and in a regular 9 to 5 job where she can be creative and away from social media.
She takes some great shots maybe she should just concentrate on photography...

Reactions: 4
Yes, I also think maybe its over again , its a pity.
They obviously made plans hoping this would 'fix' their problems but now ....the house in Surrey is sale agreed and what now???

Reactions: 1
Sorry I dip in and out of this thread so apologies if this has been asked but how on earth does she get ads??? She has the most shockingly low engagement for 97k followers.
Regatta ad, less than 400 likes.
AEG ad, 600 odd likes.
Klarna ad, 370 likes.
If I was a brand I’d run a mile from her 😆

Reactions: 4
He is there too. She wasn't driving and there is a man's arm in the story of the cafe.

Reactions: 3
My guess is they haven't split, she does this every so often, stops mentioning him, discussing relationship, no glimpses of him because she knows it gets people talking and gets eyes on her story.

Same as this jobs board she does, she's obviously only doing that because it drives engagement

Reactions: 18
I came here for this... Why would you paint a room when house is under offer?
She said it was to “‘match the decorations she is picking” for a John Lewis ad this week. Are people really that shallow to give a tit and buy a tree decoration based on how
coordinates with someone else’s wall
Colour? Asking for a friend . Ffs

re the low comments on her ads, they will have been limited to ass kissing key words only I expect.

Reactions: 7
She said it was to “‘match the decorations she is picking” for a John Lewis ad this week. Are people really that shallow to give a tit and buy a tree decoration based on how
coordinates with someone else’s wall
Colour? Asking for a friend . Ffs

re the low comments on her ads, they will have been limited to ass kissing key words only I expect.
Lots of deleting of comments on her posts, anything that calls her out in the most miniscule way. A few people had commented on the post of herself and her friend Christy, questioning them about the lack of social distancing. Deleted by Eimear within a couple of hours. That seems to happen an awful lot. I think her followers would have more respect for her if she just answered them honestly.
Also she was looking for recommendations on a plant pot a few days ago, surely there are more subtle ways to beg for freebies!

Reactions: 6
A full q&A of herself asking all the questions from her other accounts and telling her she needs a home decor deal. Work must be drying up, or she's trying to show companies she's in demand for interior work. How can companies fall for this, it's fraud? Even suggesting companies she should work for again so she can tag them. It's blindingly obvious.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The book deal made me laugh. So many genuinely talented authors/ writers struggle to get published. “ Influencers” getting book deals when they cant string a sentence together is so infuriating.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Did you see her throwback picture on her story? She looks like a completely different girl. Such a sparkle in her eyes back then. Now she just seems so muted... and the lips obviously.

Reactions: 7
I had to laugh when I saw her recently replying to comments on her post & offering people advice on what areas in Cornwall she would recommend to move to with their families, and another about her showing someone the ropes when they also move down. Based on what exactly? Maybe three short breaks to the area in the last 6 months? Her sense of entitlement & arrogance is so inflated. I feel like Instagram has provided a platform for so many vapid & self obsessed people to style themselves as ''experts'' on any number of things at any given moment.

And the preaching on her post about moving her family to the coast; as though it were something huge and revolutionary - instead of what it actually is moving area a few hours away and on the same landmass. She appears so desperate to be seen as ''different''. Plenty of people, myself included, have navigated moves to the other side of the world with our families in tow without any of the self aggrandisement or preaching.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.