Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Laura de Barra subtley referencing Eimear in her latest story. Obsessed with LdB!

Reactions: 3
I’m glad to see that Laura De Barra is alluding to Eimear’s shitehawk conspiracy theories in her stories atm.

In no way a qualified mental health practitioner, but she’s so manic in her behaviour - Eimear that is.

Reactions: 7
LDB does a good job of calling out a lot of influencer bs. She’s a million times classier than EVB.

I had completely missed that but see it now. She is literally including working-class vehicles in her posts now. Just so so sloppy.
I don't think it's sloppy. I wasn't speaking pejoratively about the vehicle or her partner's profession. I think it's a funny contrast between the moody/sultry photo and the arse end of a van visible in the background.

• Haha
Its gone - weird!
I was treated to some lovely passive aggressive voice messages from an “ influencer “ with a large following this week after I commented on her not wearing mask. These lot are a law unto themselves. I presume she did the same to LDB and she took them down? Everyone would have known who she was talking about. Looking at EVB s numbers shes defo lost followers hopefully that continues. Shes a disgrace. Fair play to Katie for continuing to call her out. Its nice to see someone with integrity

Reactions: 8
I don't think it's sloppy. I wasn't speaking pejoratively about the vehicle or her partner's profession. I think it's a funny contrast between the moody/sultry photo and the arse end of a van visible in the background.
I had completely missed that but see it now. She is literally including working-class vehicles in her posts now. Just so so sloppy.
Piss off Eimear, or just come on as yerself . This post reeks of you - “ literally “ and “ so so “ you may as well add a HA!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hahahaha if you can’t beat them may as well join them aye gheewallace?
I just can’t believe you have the time to read all the comments here and post responses or are you in fact Eimears new assistant that has her back?

Hahahaha if you can’t beat them may as well join them aye gheewallace?
I just can’t believe you have the time to read all the comments here and post responses or are you in fact Eimears new assistant that has her back?

Aaannnd now she’s gone. The mysterious case of the missing Ghee

Off to make a new profile obvs

Username suggestions
@covidCrazee
@GwanGirl
@Ha!
@EverythingIsBeige

• Haha
Also Confused. Why can she give her opinion positive or negative about the things people say and do I.e the government as they have ‘power’ and ‘influence’ over people but we can’t do the same here?
we are simply stating fact of the inconsistencies she herself has created

Reactions: 4
I was treated to some lovely passive aggressive voice messages from an “ influencer “ with a large following this week after I commented on her not wearing mask. These lot are a law unto themselves. I presume she did the same to LDB and she took them down? Everyone would have known who she was talking about. Looking at EVB s numbers shes defo lost followers hopefully that continues. Shes a disgrace. Fair play to Katie for continuing to call her out. Its nice to see someone with integrity

Absolutely love Katie. No bullshit with her, very real. I feel like a I learn something from her everytime she posts 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Omfg shes off again with the Klarna. People are struggling so much and shes encouraging them to get into debt again. Pushing ASOS Zara Amazon Jeff Bezos but ya know lads the environment shop local David Attenborough. She turns my stomach. Zero integrity or personality of her own
Oh and the Gheewallace thing was just too much.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.