Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is vapid. No morals or standards. Will shill for anything. Including selling people credit. Like duck off Eimear. The world is on it's knees. Here she is pushing bleeping Amazon

Reactions: 10
Even that steam cleaner thing the other day which she claimed wasnt an ad turned out to be an AF link in a swipe up. I cant believe people actually fall for her bullshit its incredible

Reactions: 2
I messaged John Lewis and asked if they were happy with her ad for them appearing directly before a stream of "plandemic" conspiracy bile. Maybe if we hit these irresponsible idiots in their pockets they might think before typing.

Reactions: 9
Just when you thought her man made vaccine conspiracy wasn’t enough. Here comes some extra credit instalments for fast fashion you don’t need

Reactions: 8
"At the Chinese down the road for Thai" I'm confused. Does she mean a Thai place?
Firstly, I'd say she's only trying to stir us up!

Secondly, a good chunk of chinese restaurants have thai/malaysian sections on their menu, tbf. In my experience anyway!

Reactions: 1
Yes, instagram has changed so much Eimear.
It used to be an ad free place for people to share nice cute pictures.
Now it’s QVC, with no transparency, over emphasis of shite we don’t need and a complete whoring out of women by brands under the guise “ content creator “.
She bleeping knows this too, but would rather treat the viewer as a fool or someone that need help or therapy. G’wan you mad witch and sell us some of your snake oil for a dollar or two.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Cornwall tags are bringing in the change already #plymouthgin (y)
Go wan gurl

Reactions: 6
853C965D-B550-4D14-8B16-1D31CD7CFDFA.jpeg
Oh Eimear, you're only going to attract people here to look at your ridiculous behaviour and conspiracy theories!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Blanket influencer response to being held accountable = Jealousy. Its so boring at this stage

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.