Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did laugh at her exercise video though, it was funny. That is how I imagine I would look doing a workout but I would probably wear a baggy t-shirt over what she had on.
Same! I’d be as bad with coordination. The lack of a gym top or tee shirt baffled me too. I get that the whole exercise clip was to be self deprecating and show that she shows the real side of things, etc. But I felt that it’s not exactly realistic to exercise for the first time (?) in your sitting room with just a sports bra. I know she’s entitled to wear whatever she wants but I feel there’s such an effort to be ‘real’ lately that she’s going out of her way to bare all..... literally. It’s all in the name of being brave and different from all the filtered influencers. But this stance in itself becomes contrived if you have to go out of your way to be ‘so real’.
Or
Maybe she wanted the clip to show her body in case she undergoes a weight loss transformation and want to look back on progress pics? Not that she needs to, she doesn’t but she has said she has days where she’s not happy with weight etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She was dressed like that for one reason only. Attention from the real body crew. Good for her if she feels overweight & wants to lose it but I can’t help but feel it’s contrived for support from accounts for baring it all.

Reactions: 9
Did anyone see that half arsed attempt of blocking out the persons profile pic who sent their opinion of the sex toy 😲 She may as well have not bothered block it out at all

Reactions: 3
Oh no I liked the brown! Also how can skin improve if you use such a lot of different products? Seems crazy to me. Things take time to work

Reactions: 2
My god she is so annoying she seems to be constantly lying 🍸, she’d sell her sole and the kids for anything💰 , that Friday sex advise is pathetic get a grip what an attention seeker she is , maybe time to put your family first for a change rather than what Eimear wants 🤔

Reactions: 5
I know this is exactly what she wants but.....why is she saying she misses having someone to love and watch tv with? What about Daniel? He’s moving with her isn’t he? So surely they are together?

I know this is exactly what she wants but.....why is she saying she misses having someone to love and watch tv with? What about Daniel? He’s moving with her isn’t he? So surely they are together?
Came here exactly for talk on her story's tonight.

Wonder if she would pass a picket line to buy her “ bargain “ plates. Its the same thing as promoting online. Theres a name for it. Its called a SCAB

Reactions: 12
Wonder if she would pass a picket line to buy her “ bargain “ plates. Its the same thing as promoting online. Theres a name for it. Its called a SCAB
THIS. She is SUCH a SCAB. She should be ashamed of herself!!

Debenhams workers in Ireland who gave decades of their lives to that shop are going to sleep hungry tonight and worried about how to celebrate Christmas with their children.

And she is crowing that she got tatt for half nothing?! Blood sweat and tears of the workers is what that cost. And undeclared affiliate links in the mix.

What a disgusting attitude.

Reactions: 19
Did I see right that she showed the text from her cleaner earlier saying she had free hours today and her reply to come and do the laundry and then just a few hours later patted herself on the back for doing 5 loads of laundry??? Which was it you or your cleaner?! She always forgets her lies and stories but this was only a matter of hours

Reactions: 12
Same! I’d be as bad with coordination. The lack of a gym top or tee shirt baffled me too. I get that the whole exercise clip was to be self deprecating and show that she shows the real side of things, etc. But I felt that it’s not exactly realistic to exercise for the first time (?) in your sitting room with just a sports bra. I know she’s entitled to wear whatever she wants but I feel there’s such an effort to be ‘real’ lately that she’s going out of her way to bare all..... literally. It’s all in the name of being brave and different from all the filtered influencers. But this stance in itself becomes contrived if you have to go out of your way to be ‘so real’.
Or
Maybe she wanted the clip to show her body in case she undergoes a weight loss transformation and want to look back on progress pics? Not that she needs to, she doesn’t but she has said she has days where she’s not happy with weight etc.
Honestly I don't do many exercise classes at home but when I do I just wear a sports bra bc I heat up fast and there no point getting a t-shirt sweaty as well. Saves on laundry and all that. It's more comfortable too imo

Did I see right that she showed the text from her cleaner earlier saying she had free hours today and her reply to come and do the laundry and then just a few hours later patted herself on the back for doing 5 loads of laundry??? Which was it you or your cleaner?! She always forgets her lies and stories but this was only a matter of hours
Yep and she said it’s empty too so she can’t even say she left some for the cleaner!

Reactions: 3
See her posts with Lennon today her appearance has totally changed, I hope she stops with the filler and botox its absolutely ruining her I dont know why one minute shes a naked pic of herself in the bath saying love your curves and five mins later replying to a question box saying she might get a boob job, I dont think shes in a good place.
Yesterday she also mentioned shes the main bread winner, didnt think that was a nice thing to say.
She also said the house 'I' bought

She hasnt even seen the inside of it like thats just bloody bananas who does that? Its clearly a reno that will be paid for by ads and off they move again dragging those kids all over the country to make new pals.

Reactions: 7
See her posts with Lennon today her appearance has totally changed, I hope she stops with the filler and botox its absolutely ruining her I dont know why one minute shes a naked pic of herself in the bath saying love your curves and five mins later replying to a question box saying she might get a boob job, I dont think shes in a good place.
Yesterday she also mentioned shes the main bread winner, didnt think that was a nice thing to say.
She also said the house 'I' bought

She hasnt even seen the inside of it like thats just bloody bananas who does that? Its clearly a reno that will be paid for by ads and off they move again dragging those kids all over the country to make new pals.
I don’t see the issue with her saying she’s the main breadwinner. We have been conditioned as women for many years to downplay our earnings, so as not to upset men mainly. I think women out earning their partners needs to be normalised.

Reactions: 20
I don’t see the issue with her saying she’s the main breadwinner. We have been conditioned as women for many years to downplay our earnings, so as not to upset men mainly. I think women out earning their partners needs to be normalised.
I just think its something that should be kept between a couple regardless .. once they had kids they became a partnership in my eyes so should see eachother as equals rather than who is and isnt the breadwinner

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.