Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she used an infant trolley for her Tesco ad. Such a selfish thing to do they are always in short supply and you don’t use one if you don’t need it.

Reactions: 5
She’s advertising Tesco - but it was only a couple of weeks ago she was advertising Waitrose.

I’m confused Eimear, which one are you trying to get me spend my money in?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's must've given up on the Lidl contract she was desperate for. How many times did she take her kids there and tag the tit out of them in the first lockdown🤣. She'll be back there soon, she did a Xmas dinner ad for them a few years ago but they never used her again. Hopefully brands will start waking up to influencers bagging jobs simply by tagging them.

There is a girl from Cork living in Barcelona that started this a few weeks ago but discussing taboo subjects but also has lots of male followers. Much more informative about it and not squealing like a little girl about it.
Eimear has put hers up within 24 hours both times after Kyla has done hers....... coincidental?I think not!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else annoyed by the disingenuous way she does affiliate links in her stories? Oh look what I found for you all (as if these “finds” are a gift). And then a little note that they are all affiliate. (No # and no marking that they are affiliate on each and every page of links). There’s something so rude about that - and in my opinion, something son disrespectful to the “community” she is apparently so grateful for. That’s spam, Eimear. If you have such a great assistant, and you’re too lazy, then make them tag all your links properly! Otherwise, you’re taking the piss.

Reactions: 13
Anyone else annoyed by the disingenuous way she does affiliate links in her stories? Oh look what I found for you all (as if these “finds” are a gift). And then a little note that they are all affiliate. (No # and no marking that they are affiliate on each and every page of links). There’s something so rude about that - and in my opinion, something son disrespectful to the “community” she is apparently so grateful for. That’s spam, Eimear. If you have such a great assistant, and you’re too lazy, then make them tag all your links properly! Otherwise, you’re taking the piss.
This used to really annoy me also and mentioned it on here before as she used always say “ look what I found” exactly as you said , as if they were personally hand chosen gifts as opposed to making her cold hard cash. At least now she states it at least its a start

Reactions: 3
FFS Eimear gurrrrl. A lot of mum's have stressful jobs and balancing the needs of that with kids, childcare, partners absent or working away. I'm sorry, I've no doubt you're busy but you have a PA, a partner who is around, childcare plus your "100k plus" job. Sorry no, I don't feel sorry for you at all. If she had just said something along the lines of being overwhelmed with work and life right now, fair enough. But making it about being a bleeping influencer? Nahh

Reactions: 16
Oh my god EVB is so annoying , she claims she’s making over 100k plus a year and she goes and buys about 4 jackets in a charity shop for £3.99 each. Surely with the winter 🥶and cold weather these jackets would be best left for someone much less well off than herself 🤯 , someone in need or poor who’s unemployed who could do with these at this cold time of year for Christmas , but all she thinks about is herself me me me me 🤬 . The self of entitlement with some of these influencers is unreal £££ , so selfish they really are number 1 in their sad little world !!

Reactions: 4
Oh my god EVB is so annoying , she claims she’s making over 100k plus a year and she goes and buys about 4 jackets in a charity shop for £3.99 each. Surely with the winter 🥶and cold weather these jackets would be best left for someone much less well off than herself 🤯 , someone in need or poor who’s unemployed who could do with these at this cold time of year for Christmas , but all she thinks about is herself me me me me 🤬 . The self of entitlement with some of these influencers is unreal £££ , so selfish they really are number 1 in their sad little world !!
To be honest I don’t think EVB buying from charity shops is the worst thing in the world. Charity shops have been closed for the past four weeks and many of them have been overwhelmed with donations since the beginning of Covid. I don’t think there are many shortages in stock for charity shops, so hopefully there should be enough available for those in need.

Reactions: 8
You would have to worry about her mental health..
In the car earlier her eyes were so dilated, and next she’s sobbing away on the couch talking to Instagram.
I’m so close to delighting the app myself, I’m using it less and less, and feeling all the better for it.
It’s just QVC now.

Reactions: 7
Its not normal behaviour imo. Tell your partner not your followers on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
Or, just tell the person you miss directly. We all have wobbles, her emotions are so totally normal, it's just strange to broadcast them on IG stories. Absolutely cannot imagine a dearly missed friend seeing that about themselves on IG and knowing a load of strangers were also seeing it?! Omg it just gets stranger the more I think of it 😂

Reactions: 2
0E81B7C7-01BD-413B-B7BF-6A5C830C70FF.jpeg

I stand by what I said yesterday that Eimear is perfectly entitled to buy from charity shops (if the stuff is for her own use) but this is disgusting. If it’s what you needed to do 7 years ago to get by, fine - I mean there’s plenty of other ethical things to do but 🤷‍♀️ . It’s the fact she is still gloating about it. Imagine being proud of ripping off people selling on stuff from charity shops for profit. She wasn’t doing anything special by washing or dry cleaning them, charity shops wash and steam them before they are sold. She is so out of touch with reality.

Reactions: 3
So now tattle made her suicidal? And the ringleader is someone she knows?

• Wow
So now tattle made her suicidal? And the ringleader is someone she knows?
I just watched that, of course it’s every one picking on her. Is it just me or does her hat/outfit make her look like a fisherman or something? I know she is not feeling herself having put on weight, we have all been there, but the brown hair and shapeless clothes are just making her look worse.

Debenhams workers have stood on a picket line since the beginning of lockdown fighting for their rights as they have been treated appallingly in Ireland after years of loyal service. So insulting

Reactions: 9
Debenhams workers have stood on a picket line since the beginning of lockdown fighting for their rights as they have been treated appallingly in Ireland after years of loyal service. So insulting
This is typical Eimear ignorance and beyond appalling behaviour. Making up an alternative reality to justify buying nice crystal!
She is using her “influence” to tell people to go buy a great deal from Debenhams! And then used the Debenhams PR team as an example of why the not all people of Debenhams are bad?!
Is she for real? Is she really that utterly stupid? Does she not read the news or understand how Debenhams have treated workers across the line? In her own beloved Ireland?
Since Eimear and/or her loyal PA definitely read these pages - try looking up what Debenhams offered workers in Ireland who had been loyal for 40 years as severance. And how they walked away from their legal responsibilities to workers in Ireland. And you are crowing with delight and suggesting we can pick up some crystal on *serious* offer? I am disgusted.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.