Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is typical Eimear ignorance and beyond appalling behaviour. Making up an alternative reality to justify buying nice crystal!
She is using her “influence” to tell people to go buy a great deal from Debenhams! And then used the Debenhams PR team as an example of why the not all people of Debenhams are bad?!
Is she for real? Is she really that utterly stupid? Does she not read the news or understand how Debenhams have treated workers across the line? In her own beloved Ireland?
Since Eimear and/or her loyal PA definitely read these pages - try looking up what Debenhams offered workers in Ireland who had been loyal for 40 years as severance. And how they walked away from their legal responsibilities to workers in Ireland. And you are crowing with delight and suggesting we can pick up some crystal on *serious* offer? I am disgusted.
It really turned my stomach tbh I think she creates a lot of “alternative “ realities to justify the tit she does/ says. Don't get me started on this bullying/ suicidal / ringleader bullshit. Im not sure she reads the news she always sounds very uninformed

Reactions: 9
"When I follow someone I love, I'm thoroughly influenced by them" That's Eimear in a nutshell. She is so influenced by others, by social media, by this unattainable lifestyle she sees portrayed online, that I honestly think she has no sense of herself anymore (if she ever did). After all her navel gazing, suicide attempt, therapy etc, it would be great if she could realise that living her life offline would be best. But I think we all know that will never happen. All publicity is good publicity and all that...

Reactions: 2
Is the preaching spot-selfie taken while driving? She looks like she's in the driver's seat & trees aren't usually blurred if a vehicle is stationary.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I wonder how shes reached the conclusion someone here knows her in real life? She has so many theories about who is posting, she thought i was an influencer at one point...

I haven't been here in a while, but she annoys me 'Are you getting the vaccine?', she loves dropping some drama on her stories and then crying that she's being bullied when she's called out on the conspiracy theories she believes. On one hand she doesn't believe its safe, on the other hand shes desperate to get back to seeing friends, family, dancing and life as it was (can totally relate), but she doesn't believe she should be part of the solution or that people should be vaccinated. Pick a side Eimear! Vaccine and back to normal, or hide in your house not doing any of the things you like.

Also, her stories (OMG for a woman who claims to be never online and always with her children how does she post 25 sorties a day!) all seem to be Q&A and polls lately. Does anyone know if they count towards engagement figures now? She seems to have stepped them up lately,

Can she go a day without referencing ‘the forum bullies’, all that is wrong is that tattle holds a mirror to her & she doesn’t like what she sees. I don’t think she is a bad person but she has lost her way. She would do well in a structured work environment.

Can she go a day without referencing ‘the forum bullies’, all that is wrong is that tattle holds a mirror to her & she doesn’t like what she sees. I don’t think she is a bad person but she has lost her way. She would do well in a structured work environment.
To use one of her own phrases, she’s ‘obsessed’ with tattle. This is one of the quieter threads on here I’d say.

What’s funny is that I didn’t know about tattle until she directed me towards it a few months ago. I have Eimear herself to thank. I used to bore my sister and friends with my frustration at her but now I just read this thread and feel grateful I’m not alone. 😂

Reactions: 14
What’s funny is that I didn’t know about tattle until she directed me towards it a few months ago. I have Eimear herself to thank. I used to bore my sister and friends with my frustration at her but now I just read this thread and feel grateful I’m not alone. 😂
Same here, didn’t even know it existed until she started talking about it!

Reactions: 3
I just found the attempt at exercising from home so silly. I mean she just did a poll about what people want to see they want 'real' so she does that. Honest to God she needs to step away from Social Media Id love to see her being a freelance photographer and leave it at that.
But the big bucks are in mentioning every face cream in the world and she must have done an ad for most of them by now

Reactions: 5
She’s a constant contradiction - last week it was I don’t know how anyone does this job with kids and this week she’s showing pictures of her watching tv in the middle of the day and she’s varnishing her doors. If you’re earning 100k and stressed out with work, focus on it and pay someone to varnish your doors!

Reactions: 6
Didn't she say she puts her son into childcare a few days a week. What's the point of that if all you're going to do is sit on the sofa storying and taking photos of your sofa.

Reactions: 3
Constant contradiction. Ive stopped watching her stories after the debenhams one. It made me very angry. Like shes not even working with them. She does enough ads without promoting them. I think she just likes playing devils advocate for drama. Like the vaccine posts. She needs to settle on her own opinions before throwing things out there like that to a large and obviously easily influenced platform

Reactions: 6
I did laugh at her exercise video though, it was funny. That is how I imagine I would look doing a workout but I would probably wear a baggy t-shirt over what she had on.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.