Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just think its something that should be kept between a couple regardless .. once they had kids they became a partnership in my eyes so should see eachother as equals rather than who is and isnt the breadwinner
I absolutely get that and it’s a very valid point. Unfortunately, a lot of couples don’t see each other as equals and gender roles are still very much clearly defined in a lot of relationships. The issue for me is that I think the narrative still very much exists that women have to down play their success in their career, even to their own partner. They are judged harshly if they allude to being the main breadwinner. The same judgement isn’t imposed on men for the same.

Reactions: 7
House renos seem to be all the rage with Insta bums. Everyone is moving and renovating, freebies galore. Easy to move and renovate when you know you'll receive lots of free goods, services and labour. Not you mention the content for the gram. Poor kids.

Reactions: 2
See her posts with Lennon today her appearance has totally changed, I hope she stops with the filler and botox its absolutely ruining her I dont know why one minute shes a naked pic of herself in the bath saying love your curves and five mins later replying to a question box saying she might get a boob job, I dont think shes in a good place.
Yesterday she also mentioned shes the main bread winner, didnt think that was a nice thing to say.
She also said the house 'I' bought

She hasnt even seen the inside of it like thats just bloody bananas who does that? Its clearly a reno that will be paid for by ads and off they move again dragging those kids all over the country to make new pals.
Wasn’t she so normal (for want of a better word) then compared to now? I really liked her then. Now she’s all fillers and nudity and constantly changing her appearance - she’s obsessed with how she looks? Is that body positivity?

I don’t mind her saying that she’s the main breadwinner, as others have said, no one would bat an eyelid if a man said that. I don’t even mind her doing loads of ads - I guess she has to make hay while the sun shines. And income is rarely a fair or equal thing - some people earn more for less effort, that’s just life. That said, I watch her a lot less now that it’s ads all the time and I’m less likely to be believe her now that she has done so many - I guess it’s the same with all instagrammers - you may be fooled by them once but you learn quick enough

Reactions: 12
In fairness to her at least she labels her ads very clearly and most from what I see are relevant to her audience. I was so shocked watching that video with her kids it’s like a different person

Reactions: 4
I don't want to be critical of her appearance I suppose what I'm saying is. EIMEAR you are beautiful just as you are. 😊

Good grief her stories crying whilst watching a movie! Height of narcissism to film yourself crying in the background whilst watching a film. Who even does that???

Also, no eimear you are nothing like Cameron Diaz.

Reactions: 8
Good grief her stories crying whilst watching a movie! Height of narcissism to film yourself crying in the background whilst watching a film. Who even does that???

That movie is not suitable for her daughter. Theres a reason its rated 13. Ffs Eimear she's a child. Not a substitute gal pal

Reactions: 6

What’s even the point of those stories?? Can she not sit and watch a movie with her daughter, without turning it into an Eimear centred performance.

Reactions: 11
That magnum ad is cringe, makes me less likely to want to buy it. In fact any product I see advertised by a blogger turns me off it completely!

Reactions: 6
Could she tag and harass dishoom any more than she has done this week??!! This is what she does, literally tags a company to death until they give her an AD to shoot. Or block her.

Reactions: 1
So Eimear books to go to Cornwall after Christmas during a pandemic ( ie travelling from tier 3 to tier 1😡 and out with the Christmas bubble period ) , then cancels with a week to go and wonders why the Air B n B host won't refund her £1500.....and we wonder why the rates are increasing? 🙄

Reactions: 10
Not the brightest. The amount of Ads? Even her daughters birthday ? People have lost their entire livelihoods. She can afford to take the hit.

Reactions: 5
Only a few days ago she was saying she needs to take all the opportunities she is offered ‘for her family’ yet she is lashing out the cash here there and everywhere

Reactions: 4
Me me me me me......... my God she's really shown herself for the self entitled arrogant twit that she is. These people are on their knees with Covid and she's moaning because she cant get a bloody refund. Serves her right for booking it in the first place. Awful, awful woman I cannot bare her. Unfollowed

She needs all the work and opps 'for family and kids' but can't understand why others feel the same. We were already in lockdown when she booked so why would she be entitled to a refund??!!!

Reactions: 8
Me me me me me......... my God she's really shown herself for the self entitled arrogant twit that she is. These people are on their knees with Covid and she's moaning because she cant get a bloody refund. Serves her right for booking it in the first place. Awful, awful woman I cannot bare her. Unfollowed
Selfish selfish behaviour. She obviously doesnt realise how many people in Cornwall ( where shes moving to) are in ruins over this. Same as in Ireland. Totally tone deaf

• Heart
She needs all the work and opps 'for family and kids' but can't understand why others feel the same. We were already in lockdown when she booked so why would she be entitled to a refund??!!!
Because she's a selfish cow with little or no brain cells. That air bnb owner probably doesn't have the cash to refund even if they wanted to. That industry has been decimated but she's completely oblivious to this

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.