Eimear Varian Barry #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen this picture...not sure when she wrote about an attempt?

she’s had pics up ads work etc all week and been on stories ?
The suicide attempt is on a grid post - one with her sitting in her kitchen with her laptop drinking from a cup

Reactions: 1
I doubt there was a suicide attempt to be honest. She is probably trying to stop people talking about her. If I’m wrong I hope she will get the help she badly needs. Her attitude is appalling, she is living on another planet if she thinks she doesn’t share her personal life

Reactions: 4
I doubt there was a suicide attempt to be honest. She is probably trying to stop people talking about her. If I’m wrong I hope she will get the help she badly needs. Her attitude is appalling, she is living on another planet if she thinks she doesn’t share her personal life

She is disrespecting anyone who has ever attempted suicide. It's pure attention seeking. If she is so aware of what help etc she needs, I can guarantee constantly posting online isn't on the list.

If she actually was contemplating ending her life, she should now be surrounded by people who love her & care for her and not flogging stuff on insta

Reactions: 14
She is disrespecting anyone who has ever attempted suicide. It's pure attention seeking. If she is so aware of what help etc she needs, I can guarantee constantly posting online isn't on the list.

If she actually was contemplating ending her life, she should now be surrounded by people who love her & care for her and not flogging stuff on insta
She needs help. I don’t know why anyone bothers writing to her to help her when her response is to try & shame them to shut them up. Her arrogance will be her downfall

Reactions: 2
Oh and another thing, how many times a week do we hear how she no longer cares about what people think? Who are you trying to convince Eimear? If you were confident in your own skin, you wouldn't need to keep saying it.

Best thing you could do is go back to basics. Take your jobs & do them properly like you used to before. You have the resources now (cleaner/childminder/pa). Seperate that from from your personal life. Yes, show tib bits but don't delve into very personal areas.

Reactions: 5
I found it interesting how she mentioned tattle on her stories last night, when absolutely nothing had been posted on here about her in a few days. Her reply to the doctor who messaged her was bizarre. I’m doubting it was actually sent by a doctor, or was it doctor EVB attempting to keep herself relevant.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Interesting that the cops probably told her there wouldn't be arrests. You can't arrest people for having an opinion on content you put out there for them to have an opinion on........

• Haha
Reactions: 11
My thoughts exactly - wouldn’t her sister/ parents be straight on a plane over? I mean I know is a pandemic but it would definitely be classed as essential travel. And even if they don’t care much about her, wouldn’t they do it for the kiddies?

She is absolutely full of shite. Love the Cop for telling her to just stop reading here. Perfectly reasonable advice.

Reactions: 11
EDIT (I went and read the post and it seems Eimear is speaking about an event that happened in the past, she has now set up help with kids, her work etc. )I am a huge advocate for mental health care and seeking help, however Eimear needs to watch what she says around her children. My friend has 4 young children and their father was suicidal, very sadly he was successful. Those children (before he passed) had so many issues from living in that household. Children aren’t stupid they hear what is happening in a home, Eimear has to remember the children will read all this one day and it leaves them feeling they weren’t enough. Famously Marilyn Monroe grew up like that, her mum had terrible mental health issues and even all that fame and money couldn’t stop Marilyn feeling she wasn’t enough.
I wish Eimear would take a break, we are all vulnerable at the moment, add to that her wanting to move it’s a lot for one person. Many of us feel sad and like we don’t want to be here but to reach the point of suicide is a completely different thing. Unfortunately people mix the two things up,
Eimear would fall into the bipolar catergory. Up and down in fast succession, making snap decisions and many more. I’m not here to diagnose her but with 3 small children relying on her she needs to get herself help ASAP and not stop until someone listens!!

She's keeps saying they have no family help, but his family live nearby? Contradictions.
Yes but having family nearby does not mean they can help, some just don’t, some grandparents still work themselves. Most of of my parent friends have to manage on their own, husband and wife having to juggle careers and kids between the two of them so that is nothing new.

Last edited:
EDIT (I went and read the post and it seems Eimear is speaking about an event that happened in the past, she has now set up help with kids, her work etc. )I am a huge advocate for mental health care and seeking help, however Eimear needs to watch what she says around her children. My friend has 4 young children and their father was suicidal, very sadly he was successful. Those children (before he passed) had so many issues from living in that household. Children aren’t stupid they hear what is happening in a home, Eimear has to remember the children will read all this one day and it leaves them feeling they weren’t enough. Famously Marilyn Monroe grew up like that, her mum had terrible mental health issues and even all that fame and money couldn’t stop Marilyn feeling she wasn’t enough.
I wish Eimear would take a break, we are all vulnerable at the moment, add to that her wanting to move it’s a lot for one person. Many of us feel sad and like we don’t want to be here but to reach the point of suicide is a completely different thing. Unfortunately people mix the two things up,
Eimear would fall into the bipolar catergory. Up and down in fast succession, making snap decisions and many more. I’m not here to diagnose her but with 3 small children relying on her she needs to get herself help ASAP and not stop until someone listens!!

Yes but having family nearby does not mean they can help, some just don’t, some grandparents still work themselves. Most of of my parent friends have to manage on their own, husband and wife having to juggle careers and kids between the two of them so that is nothing new.
I agree with you but I find it interesting that she says this, when not long ago she did say how wonderful her MIL is and how great it was to have them nearby and she couldn't cope without her etc. Its like they dont exist now. I live beside my in laws but they have chosen to remove themselves from our lives so I can empathise with her if the relationship with the in laws has broken down.

Reactions: 3
Surely she can't just post the following are AF links and then a million stories with links. There is nothing transparent about that. And then, will I do kids and homewear for you mugs so I can make a few bob? 🥴 so disingenuous. She is something else. Sacrificing her mental health, children's childhood and privacy and her relationship for some AFF links.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s disingenuous... I think it’s lazy, manipulative and arrogant.
Ah here I am, just relaxing checking out my favourite sites and oh btw here’s a hundred affiliate links I’m going to declare once.
She’s some pure utter shite chancer.

Surely she can't just post the following are AF links and then a million stories with links. There is nothing transparent about that. And then, will I do kids and homewear for you mugs so I can make a few bob? 🥴 so disingenuous. She is something else. Sacrificing her mental health, children's childhood and privacy and her relationship for some AFF links.

Tbh these days you can make up to 2-3k per ad post, more if it's a partnership and she's had loads of ads this year. She spends faster than she earns though which is her downfall.

I think in a few years all the bloggers children that have been over exposed on the internet will rebel and sue their parents for their basic right to privacy violated. This comment is for all bloggers not just EVB, she isn’t the worst when it comes to this. Children shouldn’t be on public profiles for everyone to see.
She contradicts herself daily. Any body remember when she used to go on about not sharing her kids' faces online cos something had happened (but wouldn't explain what). Always made me think she had been told something very dodgy happened to the kids' images.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.